BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board    Fan fight is more entertaining than the actual football game (video inside)

08-23-2021, 11:06 PM   #1
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: '21 M340i xDrive, '17 Audi S3

Fan fight is more entertaining than the actual football game (video inside)

Chick slaps this dude in the face and all hell breaks loose. Lol.
The dude with this woman that instigated things probably wishes he was not there. Got clocked.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/08/22/steel...an-face-fight/
Appreciate 3
M5Rick60091.50
RickFLM410981.00
      08-23-2021, 11:50 PM   #2
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Wow, insane. Poor Caucasian dude, his female friend/gf/wife writing cheques he didn't want to cash haha. I thought you're always supposed to win from the higher ground...at least that's what I got from the Star Wars prequel lol.

Srsly though, as annoying as that woman is, you gotta just push her away/defend and not rain haymakers unless there's imminent danger to your safety. Just like if you're arguing w a little kid, are you really gonna beat the hell outta them too?
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2021, 11:53 PM   #3
shiftdnb
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 F31 328dx

Garage List
I'm glad the other fans stood up for him and told the truth of what happened. And fuck TMZ for saying luckily fans jumped in to keep it from being more severe. That man showed restraint when he saw he knocked the guy out and at first he actually holds back from hitting her until she hits him after the other man has already hit him and he's turned his attention to the man and then only pushes her away when she's kicking him at the end.

Last edited by shiftdnb; 08-23-2021 at 11:59 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2021, 12:05 AM   #4
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Did you see the other vids in the link? Check out the Rams vs Vikings fans fight...holy talk about buncha animals. One guy was eating like 4, 5 punches until the attacker decided to become Batman and fly down 6 rows of seats, then that blue tanktop woman comes in and then just faints...or plays possum? cuz I can't see how she got knocked out. Buncha animals man...
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2021, 12:43 AM   #5
E93Beast
Banned
Rep
Drives: E93

Where's the popcorn ?
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2021, 05:40 AM   #6
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility View Post
Did you see the other vids in the link? Check out the Rams vs Vikings fans fight...holy talk about buncha animals. One guy was eating like 4, 5 punches until the attacker decided to become Batman and fly down 6 rows of seats, then that blue tanktop woman comes in and then just faints...or plays possum? cuz I can't see how she got knocked out. Buncha animals man...
The attacking woman had her hair pulled from behind and was then held until she calmed down.
Appreciate 1
      08-24-2021, 05:41 AM   #7
M5Rick
General
Rep

The Walmart head stamping incident was particularly shocking.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2021, 06:31 AM   #8
RickFLM4
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

The skinny boyfriend (or whatever he is) was in a no-win situation. He knew he had no chance of calming her down. Probably been there, tried that. Then when she slapped the other guy, he knew he had to get up but was like “ah fuck.”
TiMSport12803.00
S1nner126.00
      08-24-2021, 06:54 AM   #9
obert
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i

This is what happens when people get to go out and play again. They were animals before now they are super animals.

I wonder where the cops are? Maybe defunded and told to be hands off or lose their jobs.

Complete fail and no body wins in these types of situations.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2021, 06:57 AM   #10
RickFLM4
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

People have been fighting at football games for as long as I can remember, especially when the Jets fans arrive.

Some college stadiums won’t sell beer or cut them off at halftime.
      08-24-2021, 08:06 AM   #11
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

In TN, there are much cheaper ways of watching overweight drunken idiots get into fights.
Appreciate 1
TiMSport12803.00
      08-24-2021, 08:19 AM   #12
unluky
Major
Rep
Drives: 04 z4 3.0 Sport & 15 X5 35i XD

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
The skinny boyfriend (or whatever he is) was in a no-win situation. He knew he had no chance of calming her down. Probably been there, tried that. Then when she slapped the other guy, he knew he had to get up but was like “ah fuck.”
Exactly. This is why you don't date women like that. I'm sorry - if you are "woman" enough to physically assault another human being - you better be ready to be assaulted back. I HATE these kind of people - men or women. I've had friends with these "mouthy drunk" significant others and I honestly don't see the attraction. That is strike one, two, and three all in one.

There are enough reasons in the world that things have to become physical as it is - we don't need to invent them. Especially over 2 groups of people throwing a stupid leather ball around for pretend points.
      08-24-2021, 10:32 AM   #13
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
LOL. So true, this dude just knew it was not going to end well for him. The man who was slapped was angry AF and who could blame him? You just know he wanted to TKO her ass like her boyfriend but he actually maintained himself to an extent and shoved her out of the way instead so he can pulverize the poor boyfriend. Little did the BF know he would end up a punching bag for his dumb ass GF's idiotic behavior at a football game. Lol.

I wonder what that conversation was like on the way home.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2021, 10:36 AM   #14
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
LOL. So true, this dude just knew it was not going to end well for him. The man who was slapped was angry AF and who could blame him? You just know he wanted to TKO her ass like her boyfriend but he actually maintained himself to an extent and shoved her out of the way instead so he can pulverize the poor boyfriend. Little did the BF know he would end up a punching bag for his dumb ass GF's idiotic behavior at a football game. Lol.

He could see the poor chap was older and slower and the pos kept coming into him when he slumped back into seat.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2021, 10:49 AM   #15
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
He could see the poor chap was older and slower and the pos kept coming into him when he slumped back into seat.
He wanted to let off some steam. Lol. He probably figured if he can't take it out on the woman, he's gonna get his with the guy instead. Ultimately he stood up at the end albeit a bit wobbly. He's probably more embarrassed than anything.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2021, 11:20 AM   #16
RickFLM4
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post

She probably bitch slapped him for not jumping in earlier.