BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 General Forum    Fashion grey ef ninety em five competition

05-06-2021, 01:34 AM   #1
FSHNGRY
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: INDIVIDUAL F90 M5C LCI

Garage List
Fashion grey | brchp 2.0 v2

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
As promised… my thoughts and photos of the my 10 day old M5C. Finally got it cleaned, and all parts installed

2021 INDIVIDUAL F90 M5 COMPETITION
BRCHP V.2

BUILD
• FASHION GREY
• TARTUFO
• PIANO BLK TRIM
• 20" Y-SPOKE WHEELS
• BOWERS & WILKINS
• COMPETITION PACKAGE
• DRIVERS ASSISSTANCE PLUS
• EXECUTIVE PACKAGE
• MP EXHAUST WITH CARBON TIPS
• MP CARBON MIRRORS
• MP SIDE VENTS
• MP PRO SPOILER
• MP DIFFUSER
• MP CARBON FIBER SIDE BLADES
• MP CARPETED FLOOR MATS
• MP GAS COVER

IND
• BLACKLINE OIL CAP- PAINTED FASHION GREY
• BLACKLINE COOLANT CAP- PAINTED FASHION GREY
• GLOSS BLACK BMW ROUNDEL (HOOD AND TRUNK)
• GLOSS BLACK FLOATER BMW WHEEL ROUNDELS
• FASHION GREY REFLECTOR REPLACEMENT
• GLOSS BLACK HONEYCOMB INSERTS
• FASHION GREY "M5" TRUNK BADGE W/ GLOSS BLACK "COMPETITION"
• FASHION GREY LICENSE PLATE FRAME
• KW H.A.S. KIT
• 12MM FUTURE CLASSIC SPACERS (X4)
• HARDWIRED VALENTINE 1 (GEN. 2)
• MPE ALCANTARA KEY FOBS (BLK AND RED)
• FASHION GREY "IND" KEY CHAIN
• TINT: "XPEL" 55% WINDSHIELD / 15% ALL AROUND
• VALENTINE 1 / GENERATION 2 (HARDWIRED)

So, this all began when I joked around with a friend who has sold me a few cars in the past about my interests in an individual spec M5. About a week later, Steve calls me and says, "send me your ultimate build"

January 20, 2021 I was given a production number, and the process began. April 27, 2021 the car was brought to her new home. I've taken the time to put down my thoughts over the last 10 days of ownership. Some may be interested, and some may only want the pics! SCROLL DOWN!

(Note: All comparisons I notate are between my previous car, 2015 M4 Coupe and my new car, 2021 M5C.)

2015 F82 M4
YAS MARINA BLUE
EXTENDED BLACK LEATHER
UPGRADED SOUND
DCT
SUNSHADE
EXECUTIVE PACKAGE
MP TITANIUM EXHAUST
MP MIRRORS
MP SPLITTERS (UPPERS ONLY)
MP TRUNKLID
MP INTERIOR DCT KNOB
MP E-BRAKE
MP V2 STEERING WHEEL
MP BLK SIDE SKIRTS
PEDAL HAUS PEDALSET
VALENTINE 1 (GEN 2) HARDWIRE
IND CARBON DOOR PULLS
IND GLOSS BLACK GRILL
IND YMB FRONT AND REAR COLOR MATCHED REFLECTOR
IND RED "START STOP" BUTTON
IND KEYHOLE DELETE
IND GLOSS BLK ROUNDELS (4 WHEELS / TRUNK / HOOD)
KW H.A.S. KIT
MACHT SCHNELL 12MM SPACERS
BM3 STAGE 1/93 OCTANE TUNE
BIMMERCODE
MICHELIN PS4:
265/35/19
295/35/19

THANK YOU
STEVE PELKEY / BMW OF FORT LAUDERDALE – THE REASON FOR THIS EVEN COMING TOGETHER. THANK YOU

JORDAN BUPP – FOR ALL THE LATE NIGHT "DILEMMAS" 1:45 AM: DO YOU THINK THE CCB'S ARE REALLY WORTH DOING? HAS HAD MORE CARS THAN ANYONE ELSE I KNOW. Also, the best driver I personally know, THANK YOU

JOHN HORTON / EUROWERKS TEAM – This is the 3rd of my 4 BMW's that John has worked on. He knows the drill. New car+ stance/sound. He deals with my lack of patience like a pro. I'd never take my cars anywhere else. THANK YOU

RYAN / IND- DISTRIBUTION – Always, always, ALWAYS the best quality and the best packaged boxes. It's like Christmas and my 5th Birthday all at once every time a box arrives.

ADAM'S POLISHES – What else do I say? Let's just get a subscription going already so I can just skip the website and remembering what to order!

**all the above names beat me up and took all my money, help!
LOL

DELIEVERY
My dealership, BMW of Fort Lauderdale, knocked it out of the park regarding making this as special as can be. I arrived with mixed emotions, as I LOVED my 2015 M4. I drove to the dealership for the final time in that car, and I couldn't help but feel a bit down. I had made one dream come true years ago buying my first M car. And now fulfilling yet another dream, my DREAM CAR, picking up an M5 that I built to a "T". Getting 3 thumbs up during my test drive is why I bought it, and getting a thumbs up on the way to send her off was just as good a feeling.
That quickly changed when I arrived and saw my car in the delivery bay with a black cloth over the entire car, a large red bow, and my name on the screen above, congratulating me for my new car. Considering the car was north of $150k, the entire process from start to finish seemed effortless, without any hiccup/regroup whatsoever. A job well done! Steve Pelkey KILLED IT.

INTERIOR
WOW.. As many of you know, the interior cabin of the F90 LCI is stunning. A completely different animal then my outgoing F82 is lightly putting it. The attention to details on BMW's part is something to admire and appreciate. Yet again, build quality, use of materials, and design functionality are spot on. Tartufo seemed a lot lighter in pictures. I was surprised to see how much of a deep/dark cinnamon the color is (in a good way). Truth be told, I had never seen it in person prior to ordering. I would always enjoy seeing fellow owners post their photos of the interior, but I had never seen one in person. Piano black is gorgeous- but the fingerprints that seem to always find their way on there is an OCD persons nightmare. Trying to not drag any debris or dust across it when I clean to avoid the scratches, although I hear its inevitable. The various color combinations of the interior ambient lighting are also a nice feature I was not used to before this. The Tartufo colored stitching in the black leather dashboard is so elegant, and an appreciated touch, and the full Alcantara headliner is just gorgeous. This car most defiantly exudes luxury touches, far beyond what I imagined. I love the glass buttons on the dash for the stereo and a/c controls as well.
The two front seats, my Lord, Thank you for these seats. Big, beautiful, multifunctional seats, with what seems like a dozen different ways to move, support, hug, and love you all while you drive. Ventilated, heated, AND massaging.. AMAZING. I'm VERY pleased. FINALLY a REAL car seat. Love the F82M4's seats for what they were, but for other than spirited drives, they were not very comfortable at all, especially long distance, and they promoted back sweat like no other (Florida problems). I also love the thigh extension piece that I missed from previous cars. One of my favorite BMW seat features.

I am however a tad let down with the steering wheel thickness. I thought the V2 wheel I had on my M4 was epic. Really made the car feel "special." I had planned to have the MPE wheel ordered to swap out almost immediately upon delivery, but unfortunately, LCI's equipped with the Drivers Assistance Plus Package cannot have the steering wheel installed. Still can't understand why it's THAT much of a big deal, but I'll take that as my only "loss." I just wish it had less leather and mix some alcantara and a bit more thickness, solely preference. The Bowers and Wilkins sound option adds a beautiful finish to the door speakers aesthetically in the car in day light and during the night. The lighting inside the door speakers is beautiful. The silver is a nice touch for sure, and the sound is so crisp it's incredible. Still haven't had much time to really crank it up, as I don't listen to music overly loud anyway, and my drive time is always relatively short, so the V8 will do. But overall, sound quality is tremendous. The shifter is still something I'm getting used to. Truth be told, I loved the DCT knob in outgoing M models, and saw it as kind of a "staple" to their transmission and interior cabin. The P button just seems to be in the wrong place. I'm always using my pointer finger to park it, like I'm in an elevator pre- covid. Save your money on the "M Performance Floor Mats" though, I'm 1 week in and the "M" is already peeling off. The stock carpets are stitched. Still Don't understand why there are no all weather floor mats with "M-Performance" written on it, but there are literally entire seasons of clothing for men and women. The awkward "no place to put my cell phone" dilemma still exists. I had a separate phone mount installed in the side area near the passanger seat knee area in my M4. It was angled towards me and very easy to reach, operate. Also loved that I was able to clip it under the stock panel so my phone would never move. The M5 has the wireless charging station, which is cool, but if anything is in the cup holder in the center, your phone is inaccessible.

TRANSMISSION
We all know, it is an 8-speed automatic, and the shift perfection and quickness say just that. I do miss the intensity of the DCT downshift blips though. The E92 had the best bark like blips, and the F82 wasn't disappointing at all- But I've yet to hear it really come alive and scream- I was expecting more from the V8. I hope that post break in I hear it and feel it way more. I felt like I was able to swing the car into Reverse, drive, N much easier with the DCT, and with less brake pressure than I can with this car, I find out of habit I am still in N when attempting to back into my driveway, and giving the MPE a nice ring late at night when I'm home from work. The brake force applied just seems to be far more then with my M4. Again, by no means a deal breaker.

EXTERIOR
Fashion Grey was a color I was on the fence about, even up until the day of delivery. I was sent a picture the moment it came off the truck and I'll admit, I was a bit uneasy at my option. It doesn't photograph nicely from a lot of angles, especially if you don't spend some time with it to really get to know the color and its hues. In person it is something to admire.

Other exterior colors that I came very close to ordering were: Lime Rock grey and Grigio Telesto. Both of which seemed too "common" amongst the grey colors all over the road now. Fashion is VERY unique. I love it more and more every time I see it. The sunlight gives it a taupe, LIGHT brown hues, almost yellow. In the shade it has a dark grey vibe. Both give it a tough appearance without a doubt, and the longer you look at it, the quicker you realize it is not a color you see every day. The flat-ness to the paint does give me a bit of anxiety when it comes down to the long haul of maintenance and washes, but nothing that a proper ceramic coating and wax won't fix. I'm VERY happy with my selection, especially when paired with the carbon roof, mirrors, and side skirts, not to mention the tartufo interior and tints. It's unique enough to be admired by anyone with Porsche or BMW color knowledge, and "standard" enough to be dismissed by anyone who doesn't know the difference between an M5 and a 5 series, which is what I wanted. YMB was a beautiful color, and again- one that I HATED in the launch pictures for the F82, but it was SO sexy. I grew tired of the "I SAW YOU" texts. The rear diffuser and Pro spoiler are a nice touch, that goes without say. The rear end of the car doesn't disappoint. I do wish the Pro Spoiler wasn't so much of a kick "outwards" and more of a kick "upwards" if that makes sense to anyone. Not a deal breaker, or anything I regret whatsoever, rather, what I would've like more. The carbon exhaust tips tie it together beautifully.

The Carbon Ceramic brakes. Yes. So much YES. Just a thing of beauty. The gold calipers, massive gold calipers go perfectly with the exterior color. The rotors, with the cracked ceramic, mirror like finish is screen saver worthy. My brother in laws, and some co-workers all commented on how massive the brakes are. Both parties have little knowledge of cars if that says anything. And the stopping power and brake force is tremendous. Happy to report ABSOLUTELY no squeal sounds. I can confirm that with certainty. I was nervous of the stories of buyers remorse due to the squealing. And the best part about them, and worth every penny of the $8500 option- NO BRAKE DUST. 100 miles? NOT A THING
I like to detail my own cars. It has always been a hobby of mine, and a great destress method for me. I use Adam's Polishes line for everything cleaning related. It's obvious, it is larger than the M4, but not by much- I noticed I was noticeably more exhausted and challenged when detailing this car initially. The panels are WAY easier to clean and to wax. I also love no more plastic rocker sticker on the rear hips. I will also comment that this car is MUCH easier to park (I bet you weren't expecting to hear that) and takes up less space when parking in my garage with my Wife's Cayenne next to me. I guess it is the lack of the hips?

EXHAUST
I'm happy that I ordered the car with this option. I had the M-Performance exhaust installed on my F82 M4 and to this day, I'd say that was one of my favorite options on that car. The startup "roar" on the M5 is impressive, loud, and glorious. No matter where you are, whoever is walking by will turn around when you start this car up. It makes me smile every single time. Anyone within earshot can identify that something very angry just woke up. It says, "Don't mess with me." The backpressure/burble when releasing the gas pedal in 2nd and 3rd gear is also very nice, something that I had to tune my M4 to do. I do love that it is significantly deeper and louder, without the rattling of aluminum can sounds coming from the car. I felt embarrassed at times when driving the M4 and downshifting at too high RPM. When the M5 is at idle, and you're walking up to the rear of the car- WOW.

I am however a bit bummed with the sound from within the car. Even in the driver's seat, with the windows down, I was expecting this car to have the same loudness to It while cruising, ill update as time goes on and the car is broken in properly. I'm guessing the new technology, and overall better build quality of the car have meant less drone sounds. Or maybe the placement of the turbos? I can understand now why so many owners have opted for downpipe or x-pipe to increase the sound. The carbon Fiber tips on the exhaust are just incredible. I will say that the exhaust is a MUST to anyone ordering. I would have been VERY regretful if I decided against it. A MUST DO.

EXPERIENCE
With the very little time I've had to drive and get to know this car, I feel as though I can't add much here, but I am enjoying it more and more each day. The additional space (came from a 2dr) the soft close door features, power tailgate in Executive Package (another MUST DO), the overall massive step-up from the M4 is something I admire. I'm not completely sold on Drivers Assistance Package, but the night vision thing in the front bumper is "advanced" looking enough to seem worthy, HATE how in the highest settings, you are getting a shoulder work out fighting to change lanes without a blinker. M1 and M2 settings are great. Same satisfaction level with the M4's, minus the 4wheel/RWD capabilities, again I'm still in my break in period so I'm positive I'll leave the dealership giggling like a 5th grader. I look forward to many years and miles with this car. This is my 4th BMW and my 2nd M car, and I am still a VERY happy customer!

KW HAS KIT
The finishing touch to say the least. John at EuroWerks has worked on just about every car I have owned and has killed it each time. Installed the KW HAS kit, along with 12MM spacers all the way around, and NOW she looks like an M5. That god awful ride height kills the vibe. As usual, I showed him some pictures of other cars lowered just enough to "86" the wheel gap, and make it look exponentially more aggressive. The ride is noticeably stiffer, and I don't mind it at all. You get the vibe that the car is finally planted to the ground. I can't wait for on ramps that curve, and post break in period experiences. KW always has a great product. Another happy repeat customer.

TIRES
I lost this battle. I received the car with Pirellis. I'm a Michelin man. These are soft, and don't beef out like the PS4's did. I will be changing to them once I chew through these. Something tells me it won't be long

VALENTINE 1 / GEN 2

Still getting the hang of it. Same concept, annoying that it needs the app to calibrate to your settings.

In summation, what I can report after making the switch, and with exception of the BM3 software, I did the exact same OEM+ look I strive for, just about identical modifications on both cars- The F90 M5LCI is just SO DAMN WORTH IT, So damn comfortable, SO improved in every way possible over the F8x M, and the perfect fit at this stage in my life, and as someone who wanted to stay in the M family. The V8 symphony is drool worthy. Although The M4 was a fun, agile and nimble to drive around, it lacked a sense of "seriousness" The M5 Checks off all the same boxes, and more.

Side note: My service rep told me immediately to NOT tune this car. Apparently, BMW has a way of seeing that the ECU has been modified and that it is pinged immediately via satellite and immediately flag your car, most likely resulting in a loss of warranty. I guess there are A LOT of unhappy customers who have had this already happen. Beware!

ENJOY THE PICS
Name:  IMG_4357.jpg
Views: 16763
Size:  578.2 KB

Name:  IMG_4377-0.jpg
Views: 16461
Size:  162.8 KB

Name:  IMG_4345.jpg
Views: 16505
Size:  274.2 KB

Name:  IMG_4356.jpg
Views: 16217
Size:  472.3 KB

Name:  IMG_4375-0.jpg
Views: 16824
Size:  318.1 KB

Name:  IMG_4379.jpg
Views: 16088
Size:  452.8 KB

Name:  IMG_4362.jpg
Views: 16060
Size:  436.4 KB

Name:  IMG_4336.jpg
Views: 16104
Size:  299.7 KB

Name:  IMG_4337-0.jpg
Views: 15693
Size:  114.0 KB

Name:  IMG_4323-0.jpg
Views: 16268
Size:  297.9 KB

Name:  IMG_4323-0.jpg
Views: 16268
Size:  297.9 KB

Attachment 2597385

Attachment 2597386

Attachment 2597387

BRCHP
GONE: '05 E46 ZHP | LOADED | DINAN STG3 PKG |

IG: @FSHNGRY

Last edited by FSHNGRY; 05-07-2021 at 08:18 PM..
Appreciate 40
ToddinTN504.00
FatRear081425.50
DDD311646.00
Jamesmick131.00
m5 guy1662.00
khailuan110.50
chicagofan0018923.00
AZM40i256.50
cfm56d7b5849.00
Alberta1975.00
DZ F30300.50
LimiX4m40152.50
russell21147.00
1230vani637.00
zamboni1124.50
Ryan@IND1756.00
clutchdj1851.50
SCS55291.00
AndrewC198910903.50
messiry122.00
Kingpin4383.00
gmfive98.00
2011ninja3328.50
limeypride4418.50
///M TOWN13117.00
Casone238527.50
clee1982796.00
jiggz2110.00
      05-06-2021, 06:56 AM   #2
The5rivers
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 21 M5C, 22 X3MC, 24 X7 40i

Thanks for your insights! Glad you are enjoying your new baby. I love the color and is something I will consider for my next M. Your car looks beautiful!!!

I got the same M perf parts as you plus the splitter, and it's nice to see that they look fantastic. Great additions to your build. And I added the MPE to my build literally one day before the ship docked and the more I read about it, the happier I become! Those tips man haha.

Enjoy!
Appreciate 1
FSHNGRY2301.00
      05-06-2021, 07:10 AM   #3
FatRear08
Major
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Great write up! She looks fantastic with a perfect set of tasteful mods. I have to fully agree with you that the gold CCB calipers go perfectly with the Fashion exterior. Your car has won me over as my favorite color to date. Nice job!
Appreciate 1
FSHNGRY2301.00
      05-06-2021, 07:54 AM   #4
nerdogray
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 M5 Competition

I love this build, and in spite of there being so much grey on the road right now, every time I see Fashion Grey, it's just different enough to catch my eye. I'm seriously starting to consider it for a '22.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2021, 09:29 AM   #5
DDD31
Captain
Rep
Drives: 24 M3CS, 95 E320, 85 300CD

Fantastic write-up and phenomenal looking car!!

I too am trading in my 2018 M3 comp for an ordered 2021 M5C which should be at the dealership shortly and your write-up made me even more excited for my car to arrive.

Any chance of some interior shots with that great looking Tartufo?

Enjoy your new ride!

2021 MBB M5C (retired) 2018 Daytona Violet M3 ZCP (retired), 2016 AW 550i (retired)
2013 EBII 335i (retired), 2008 Platinum Bronze 535xi (retired), 2007 Monaco Blue 335i (retired)
1999 Hellrot M3 coupe (retired)
Appreciate 1
FSHNGRY2301.00
      05-06-2021, 10:10 AM   #6
Crumbs
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 F85 X5M Mineral White

Its like looking in the mirror. Beautiful ride, glad your enjoying it and i need to lower mine already.
Appreciate 1
FSHNGRY2301.00
      05-06-2021, 11:45 AM   #7
Next Level Auto Brokers
Captain
Rep
Drives: M car specialist

STUNNING!!
Appreciate 1
FSHNGRY2301.00
      05-06-2021, 01:22 PM   #8
Jamesmick
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 M5 Azurite Black

Beautiful build and wonderful write up. Thanks for sharing and enjoy the heck out of your new baby!
2003 530i (retired)
2000 C32 AMG (retired)
Appreciate 1
FSHNGRY2301.00
      05-06-2021, 01:56 PM   #9
milehighguy
Private
Rep
Drives: 2021 M5 Comp- On order

What a gorgeous build. Nicely done!
Appreciate 1
FSHNGRY2301.00
      05-06-2021, 02:00 PM   #10
m5 guy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5 Comp

Great job so far! What mods are next?
2001 E46 M3 Oxford Green Metallic II-Cinnamon SOLD
Appreciate 1
FSHNGRY2301.00
      05-06-2021, 03:23 PM   #11
Laoschris
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80

Beautiful car and awesome write up! I also came out of an F8x, but my purchase was more so impulse and didn't build. Ended up with a Marina Bay Blue option, non comp(since I would be doing mods). However, with BMW and how tight they've gotten on their tunes, I think I am looking to opt for just secondary DP's and intakes to enhance sound. I also had an MPE and downpipes on my M3, and that thing just roared. I miss being able to hear the exhaust note as aggressive as that was compared to the M5.

I'm a big OeM+ kinda guy as well, but as stated with the tunes, maybe wheels will give me a fix to my mod bug for awhile too lol
Appreciate 1
FSHNGRY2301.00
      05-06-2021, 08:01 PM   #12
mellowalex
Rep
Drives: m5

Spoken like a true enthusiast. Enjoy her brother. She beautiful
Appreciate 1
FSHNGRY2301.00
      05-06-2021, 08:40 PM   #13
FSHNGRY
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: INDIVIDUAL F90 M5C LCI

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by m5 guy View Post

Great job so far! What mods are next?
Thank you!

I'll leave it alone for a bit. Just take care of it, and be sure that not one square inch is left un-detailed lol!

I'd like to tie the project together with either the MPE carbon engine cover, or the Eventuri Intake System. I'm curious though as to how effective it is if tuning isn't an option. I REALLY want a new steering wheel. So i'll be on the hunt for the best possible option that utilizes the Drivers Assistance Plus features while adding more "wow" factor to it.

I would like to explore painting the Y-spoke wheels in Gloss black soon.

OEM+ is what I strive for. Not into the "look at me" extreme mods.
GONE: '05 E46 ZHP | LOADED | DINAN STG3 PKG |

IG: @FSHNGRY

Last edited by FSHNGRY; 05-07-2021 at 08:29 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2021, 09:01 PM   #14
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

15% tint on the sides? holy hell.

i'm such a bitch for doing 35

that 15 is nice
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2021, 02:25 AM   #15
Jakerx
Captain
Rep
Drives: F90 Comp

Sweet pics, but what we really want to see is your gas tank cap.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2021, 11:43 AM   #16
Jakerx
Captain
Rep
Drives: F90 Comp

By the way, if you still want a different steering wheel setup with Alcantara, you can go with the Vivid Racing custom setup and they do some badass work.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2021, 12:05 PM   #17
The5rivers
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 21 M5C, 22 X3MC, 24 X7 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
15% tint on the sides? holy hell.

i'm such a bitch for doing 35

that 15 is nice
Haha yeah I have 20 on my Audi's and will do the same on my M5. With 15 I got pulled over unfortunately, but no issues with 20.

35 looks good too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakerStyle View Post
Sweet pics, but what we really want to see is your gas tank cap.
THIS
Appreciate 1
FSHNGRY2301.00
      05-07-2021, 01:33 PM   #18
Alan l.
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2020 F95 X5M Competition

Awesome build. Def has that OEM+ vibe which I like.

Alan
      05-07-2021, 02:35 PM   #19
Kankles
Rear Admiral
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bavarian Milk Wagon

Garage List
2019 BMW M2C  [0.00]
Love me some FG...I bet it would look tits with some matte expel stealth ppf
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2021, 02:46 PM   #20
KASM3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

All I have to say is....DAMN!!!!!
Appreciate 1
FSHNGRY2301.00
      05-07-2021, 02:56 PM   #21
cfm56d7b
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 440i Gran Coupe & 2015 X5

Fundamentally phenomenal vehicle. Congratulations!
Appreciate 1
FSHNGRY2301.00
      05-07-2021, 03:23 PM   #22
AlpineBoost
Captain
Rep
Drives: '23 Civic Type R

Garage List
This is how it's done. Love shots 1 & 7
Appreciate 1
FSHNGRY2301.00