BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > S55 Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning > Valvetronic Designs

04-21-2021, 08:48 PM   #1
CoffeeLife
Coffee Every Day
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Garage List
2021 BMW M2C  [10.00]
Valvetronic Designs

Anyone order the EL exhaust from them?
-Recaro Pole Position , 2kBody Half Cage, Pinnacle Motorsports Half Cage (On order), CAE Shifter
-Remus Race + BR EL Mid
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2021, 10:31 PM   #2
MrOhnoez
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 GLI, '79 beetle, '99 M3

Never even heard of it, but I like the design, and the sound is great!
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2021, 09:10 AM   #3
scarygary
Private
Rep
Drives: M2C

I was considering this along with AA as I had been following them both on Instagram. Vaguely remember deciding against Valvetronic due to seeing a picture where the back box was still showing too much. May not be the case and might be a silly reason, but I also figured they would've made sure it didn't sag as that is a big talking point for M2C owners
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2021, 09:33 AM   #4
Boneybone
Rep
Drives: 2020 BSM M2 Competition

Late to the thread but I was interested in ordering their system but it's worth noting that it doesn't utilize the stock valve controllers on the m2c, you have a Bluetooth valve controller to open/close exhaust flaps.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2021, 09:35 AM   #5
CoffeeLife
Coffee Every Day
Rep

Garage List
2021 BMW M2C  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boneybone View Post
Late to the thread but I was interested in ordering their system but it's worth noting that it doesn't utilize the stock valve controllers on the m2c, you have a Bluetooth valve controller to open/close exhaust flaps.
It does utilize the stock system. But only one valve. They dont use their valve system for this exhaust.

( i have the exhaust sitting in my car right now lol)

Edit: just waiting for them to send the clamps / install hardware ….
Attached Images

-Recaro Pole Position , 2kBody Half Cage, Pinnacle Motorsports Half Cage (On order), CAE Shifter
-Remus Race + BR EL Mid
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2021, 09:37 AM   #6
Boneybone
Rep
Drives: 2020 BSM M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeeLife View Post
Quote:
It does utilize the stock system. But only one valve. They dont use their valve system for this exhaust.

Oh dang, that's my bad then. Thanks for the clarification, that's good to know. How're you liking the exhaust?
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2021, 09:38 AM   #7
CoffeeLife
Coffee Every Day
Rep

Garage List
2021 BMW M2C  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Oh dang, that's my bad then. Thanks for the clarification, that's good to know. How're you liking the exhaust?
Its pending install. They didnt ship it with the clamps. So one more week or so of waiting and ill get it installed
-Remus Race + BR EL Mid
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2021, 03:20 PM   #8
slider86
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 ZCP 6MT, 2021 M2C 6MT

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Its pending install. They didnt ship it with the clamps. So one more week or so of waiting and ill get it installed
How's the exhaust now? Dying to hear it
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2021, 05:19 PM   #9
CoffeeLife
Coffee Every Day
Rep

Garage List
2021 BMW M2C  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider86 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ill upload some gopro vids tonight and then drive by vids this weekend! Wanted to do it last weekend but didnt get time
-Remus Race + BR EL Mid
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2021, 02:53 PM   #10
slider86
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 ZCP 6MT, 2021 M2C 6MT

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider86 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ill upload some gopro vids tonight and then drive by vids this weekend! Wanted to do it last weekend but didnt get time
Vids!!
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2021, 05:09 PM   #11
chrisko
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

Garage List
Checking back for those vids as well Deciding between this exhaust and AA. Did the exhaust ship one piece?

2022 X3 M Comp | (SOLD)

2016 M3 | AWE Switchpath Diamond Black 102mm (SOLD)
Appreciate 0