BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Cosmetic Care & Detailing (PPF/Wash/Wax/Detailing/Restoration/Repairs)    Good outdoor car cover for X6 40i

03-19-2021, 04:50 PM   #1
Dwillbimmer
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 X6 sDrive 40i

Good outdoor car cover for X6 40i

Looking for a decent outdoor car cover for my 2021 X6 40i. My main need is protection from the sun, birds, and sprinklers. Live in south FL, so snow is not a factor. Want something not too heavy and relatively easy to get on and off, won’t scratch the paint, and not too expensive. It’s obviously likely to get rained on, so hopefully it doesn’t get too heavy when it gets wet and no issues with letting it dry on the car. Any recommendations? TIA.
Appreciate 1
Greg87611.00
      05-10-2022, 09:15 AM   #2
Greg876
Private
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6 40i

Garage List
2022 bmw  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwillbimmer View Post
Looking for a decent outdoor car cover for my 2021 X6 40i. My main need is protection from the sun, birds, and sprinklers. Live in south FL, so snow is not a factor. Want something not too heavy and relatively easy to get on and off, won’t scratch the paint, and not too expensive. It’s obviously likely to get rained on, so hopefully it doesn’t get too heavy when it gets wet and no issues with letting it dry on the car. Any recommendations? TIA.
Did you find anything good?
Appreciate 0