F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > N20, N26, B46, B48 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > Mppsk 2017 340i
proTUNING Freaks

02-20-2021, 08:40 PM   #1
Jaydoe9
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bmw 2017 340i

Garage List
2017 340i   [9.67]
Mppsk 2017 340i

What's up guys I purchased an M performance exhaust for my 2017 340 about a month ago. I decided to just purchase the exhaust with out the power kit. The car sounds great love it but I regret not purchasing the whole mppsk... is it possible to purchase the power kit separately so I can add the horsepower or would I have to buy the entire kit again? If so then I think my best bet would be do to a dinan or bootmod3. Only thing is I'm still under a 3rd party extended warranty that I don't want to void. Any input will be appreciated!
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2021, 02:45 AM   #2
JRich1
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 EB 340i MPPSK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydoe9 View Post
What's up guys I purchased an M performance exhaust for my 2017 340 about a month ago. I decided to just purchase the exhaust with out the power kit. The car sounds great love it but I regret not purchasing the whole mppsk... is it possible to purchase the power kit separately so I can add the horsepower or would I have to buy the entire kit again? If so then I think my best bet would be do to a dinan or bootmod3. Only thing is I'm still under a 3rd party extended warranty that I don't want to void. Any input will be appreciated!
You would have to buy entire mppsk unfortunately. The M performance exhaust is just the back box and the mppsk includes a full cat back system.
Have seen some able to get hands on just the software but that's under the assumption your local dealer is cool with it, and even then it wouldn't be mppsk since it's a different exhaust set up
Appreciate 1
Jaydoe9316.50
      02-21-2021, 08:05 AM   #3
Jaydoe9
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bmw 2017 340i

Garage List
2017 340i   [9.67]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinEB340i View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydoe9 View Post
You would have to buy entire mppsk unfortunately. The M performance exhaust is just the back box and the mppsk includes a full cat back system.
Have seen some able to get hands on just the software but that's under the assumption your local dealer is cool with it, and even then it wouldn't be mppsk since it's a different exhaust set up
Damn dude that really sucks... wish I woulda known I I woulda just spent the extra thousand for the full kit at the time.
Appreciate 0