BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > S55 Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning > M2C AA Midpipe Trade

02-11-2021, 09:09 PM   #1
Iamlemon
Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: Now: Aston DBX, BMW M2C

M2C AA Midpipe Trade

Hello guys and gals. About a month ago I placed an order for an Akra Exhuast and the signature single midpipe from Active Autowerke. I've heard that the EL sounds amazing with stock DP and I will definitely be keep my stock DPs for warranty purposes. I would be happy to trade the signature single (Which has been the choice of midpipe for those going with aftermarket DPs) with cash on top for the EL system. My single arrives here (Bay Area) on Tuesday from XPH. I can do local or shipping. If you are interested let me know by texting me at 650-862-4474.

PS, for anyone looking for an exhuast, the Akra (slip on) that I have already installed sounds crazy deep in person. I feel like the online videos make it out to be much more raspy than it is.

Last edited by Iamlemon; 02-11-2021 at 09:14 PM.. Reason: PS
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2021, 03:32 PM   #2
COChris
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M2C

I'm also considering the AA EL midpipe. Please make a video when you finally pair one with the Akra slip-on. Do you know if the Akra will require modification, or does it join with the AA EL midpipe same as the single AA midpipe. Good luck!
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2021, 07:34 PM   #3
Iamlemon
Enthusiast
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by COChris View Post
I'm also considering the AA EL midpipe. Please make a video when you finally pair one with the Akra slip-on. Do you know if the Akra will require modification, or does it join with the AA EL midpipe same as the single AA midpipe. Good luck!
It requires a custom fabricated connector. The Active Autoworke mid-pipes do not pair with the Akra slip on from factory.
Appreciate 1
COChris888.50
      02-15-2021, 09:05 PM   #4
wavyyyy
Captain
Rep
Drives: M2C

Garage List
2023 bmw m3 6mt  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamlemon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by COChris View Post
It requires a custom fabricated connector. The Active Autoworke mid-pipes do not pair with the Akra slip on from factory.
You have someone who made it for you?
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2021, 03:49 PM   #5
Iamlemon
Enthusiast
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavyyyy View Post
You have someone who made it for you?
Yeah, there are plenty of custom racing shops here in the Bay Area which results in pretty competitive rates.
Appreciate 0