THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Interior Parts Entire M2 Interior (non-Competition)

01-05-2021, 11:19 AM   #1
StarMan
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17' M2

Entire M2 Interior (non-Competition)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
For sale: Entire 2017 BMW M2 Interior (these are essentially Sport Seats with just the M logo and polar blue stitching)
Condition: Excellent, removed when my car had 15,000 miles. Non-smoke environment
Local Price:SOLD
NO SHIPPING: last time I shipped an entire interior, the cheapest was well over $1,000 (too many items for the Greyhound shipping route and seats are very heavy). It was too much of a hassle then, and I don’t want to do it again. So local only. I can bring you the items if local.

I swapped my interior earlier last year and this is just taking up storage space now. My price is firm and am in no rush to sell.

Items Included:
  • 2 Front Seats with Airbags in them (Leather with Polar Blue stitching, Electric, Lumbar Support, Heated)**
  • Complete Rear Seat\Bench (Leather with Polar Blue stitching)
  • 2 Door Cards (Alcantara and Polar Blue stitching)*
  • 2 Rear Cards (Alcantara and Polar Blue stitching)
  • eBrake Boot (Alcantara and Polar Blue stitching) [EDIT: leather eBrake handle NOT included, you'll need to re-use yours which is only held by a zip-tie]
  • Center Arm rest (Leather and Polar Blue stitching) [(EDIT: there is a slight indention in the middle of the leather due to an item putting pressure on it during storage)]
  • Driver Side Knee Pad rest (Leather and Polar Blue stitching)
  • EDIT: I do not have the Manual Shift Boot

*For the door cards you just need to bring the handle cover and handle trim (which you need to remove anyways to take off the door cards)

**The front seats have Airbags in them. However, you will need to bring over the following items from your old seats to prevent Restraint\AirBag Lights and for the seat to function correctly
  1. Seat belt buckles from both seats
  2. Computer Modules from under the seat
  3. Wiring harness from under the seat
  4. Side Seat Control Buttons
  5. Passenger Occupancy sensor mat (this requires removing the bottom passenger cushion and swap the upholstery which is held by hog rings)

This interior will fit F22 \ F87 chassis that have electric seats. Swapping over is plug and play. The wiring and computer module swap isn’t too bad. The only difficult part is swapping over the Passenger Occupancy sensor mat if you have no upholstery experience. If local I can assist doing everything for you properly (including the upholstery swap for the Passenger occupancy sensor mat).

Otherwise, you can also take it to an upholstery shop, and they’ll swap the passenger occupancy sensor mat for you (shops usually charge anywhere from $150-$300 depending where you are located and if you have both seats already out).

Another route, is to find and purchase a bypass occupancy sensor (I’ve only seen it overseas on eBay) or code it out, but I have no experience in either.

Stitching is Vibrant Polar Blue - images taken by mobile phone washes out the color

Last edited by StarMan; 02-06-2021 at 10:26 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2021, 06:08 PM   #2
jaymeson
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 17' M240i xdrive

please check pm very interested
Appreciate 0