BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Cosmetic Care & Detailing (PPF/Wash/Wax/Detailing/Restoration/Repairs)    Looking for advice on body work repair

11-02-2020, 08:47 PM   #1
labracadabrador
labracadabrador
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M340i

Looking for advice on body work repair

Hi guys,

I've had some terrible luck in the one year that I've leased my Portimao Blue M340i so far.

I'm looking for some advice on how to go about fixing these issues and any estimates if possible. Sorry for the pic overload.

1. First pic is a scuff mark from a hit and run a while ago (I decided not to go to my insurance, which might have been a mistake). You can see the bumper was pushed in from the impact in the second pic.

2. A big rock hit my hood while driving on the highway, you can see how it left a dent and a deep scratch in the 3rd and 4th pics.

3. I was an idiot and parked over a curb which left some pretty deep scratches.

Any advice on how to go about fixing them and how much it'll cost?

Thanks
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-06-2020, 11:24 AM   #2
daveb3473
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 330e (G20) 2020

For issues like this in the UK, I use a local paint repair expert. They come to me and are great. For UK, I would expect the first issue to cost about £150 ($200) and then for every other to be about £100 ($140). The dent on the hood (bonnet in the UK!) looks quite straightforward in my opinion.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2020, 09:19 AM   #3
labracadabrador
labracadabrador
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M340i

Thanks! I did talk to one such business, unfortunately I live in an apartment complex and they weren't willing to work on it unless I had my own garage, so I'll need to go to a body shop.
Appreciate 0