E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > 335D/M57 ATM intake - Like New

09-12-2020, 01:38 PM   #1
EfiniX
Rep
Drives: 2011 335D

335D/M57 ATM intake - Like New

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
ATM 335D intake. Purchased from Whitebread in 2019. Installed after Malone stage 2.5 tune and it threw codes. Talked to Malone and it just wasn't worth the cost to reflash to update the MAF tuning. Installed in my car for about an hour. Now sitting on top of a set of spare wheels in my office.

Time to go!

Before purchasing, be sure to read up on cold air intakes on the 335D. You WILL hear the turbos, even with a stock emissions setup (can confirm). That's likely what you're looking for if you're looking at this item. There are folks out there who have had issues with intake air turbulence triggering MAF codes. Most people are OK, but still, I want you to make an informed decision.

If you have a tune, check with the tuner before purchasing!

I have the dry filter element. Happy to upload or DM photos on request. I would do this now, but my 3 year old son is currently using a hole punch and I should probably keep half-watching him instead of setting up my photo tent.

Appreciate 0
      09-12-2020, 01:50 PM   #2
EfiniX
Rep
Drives: 2011 335D

The filter element is fine and can be used like a new element. It looks dingy in the photo because my lighting sucks, because it wasn't white originally, and because there's a bit of under hood dust on it from installation and removal.

Appreciate 0