E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > E90 carbon fibre interior trim

04-29-2020, 12:13 PM   #1
cainy_335d
Registered
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: bmw 335d

E90 carbon fibre interior trim

Hi everyone, the time has come for me to part with my old 335d and unfortunately bmw dont offer great price on part ex so there is no chance im letting it go with the carbon fibre interior trims.

these are genuine carbon fibre bonded on to original bmw trims with a high gloss finish, it is not a wrap.

the passanger door trim has a small chip/scratch which isn't really that noticeable but is there so i have to tell you, the rest of the trims are in excellent condition and look amazing.

they are for the non idrive model, i have a 2006 335d saloon.

i haven't seen another set for sale on ebay etc, only on here a brand new set at £500.

so im putting these up for £300

tell me your thoughts...not used this forum before just thought you guy would be the people to see with something like this rather than ebay.

Last edited by cainy_335d; 05-04-2020 at 12:17 PM..
Appreciate 0