BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, Tuning Modifications    BM3 Initial Review and Stage 1 + 2 Dragy Testing

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-22-2020, 01:51 PM   #1
prodigymb
Lieutenant
160
Rep
479
Posts

Drives: F90 M5, 997TT, 911SC, 958D
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mexico

iTrader: (2)

BM3 Initial Review and Stage 1 + 2 Dragy Testing

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
i have some Dragy testing data I wanted to share with everyone from doing some BM3 beta testing on my M5. I had bootmod3 on my F80 M3 Comp for 2 years and I really liked the platform. I have used a lot of tuners/ tuning platforms in the last 15 years ranging from old school EEPROM burns to ProEFI and Syvecs full standalone ECUs.

Things that brought me back to BM3 second time around:

Internal Logging - anyone who's custom remote tuned before knows logging is a PITA. you go out do a pull, connect to the device, pull the log, email the log to tuner, wait for revision. in BM3 you just double click to start and double click to stop and the log sits on the cloud and can be viewed by you and your tuner or shared with car buddies via link. Viewing/ Trimming the logs is very easy and clean too, can be done on computer or mobile. You click on the fields to show/hide them to make log easier to read.




after log is complete, you can label it to keep track of what it corresponds to, so that you can easily go back and compare to previous ones.



Fast Flashing - the initial flash takes about 5-6 minutes all in because it has to do the ECU unlocks and there are 2 ECUs in this car. The subsequent map change flashes take 2-3 minutes, again dual ECUs. Both are fast, so changing between 93 and E30 is quick at a gas station.

Below you can see all the maps I have tested for Pump gas for example. They are all available for me to flash unless deleted.



OBD WiFi Agent - this feature is awesome. Allows to log and flash using my cell phone, without needing a laptop. A good thing for someone looking to jump back and forth between pump and race fuel maps. Lately I have only been using this to log and flash.



User Adjustments - I haven't played with this in the M5 yet, but I used to in my M3. I would go in the settings and easily turn boost down in 1st and 2nd gears in the winter time for better traction. Things like turning cold start on and off are easy to do also.

I've had the M5 for about 2 months now and the best i got out of stock was a 10.84@127.5 MPH at the track with a crazy fast 1.59 60ft. Best It would do on the street was 11.1 with passenger 11.0 without around 125-126 MPH. The rest of my testing was done on the street. I have done stock, stage 1 93, stage 1 E30 and stage 2 E30 with catless primaries and secondaries.







So 10.45 @ 134.8 MPH and a 60-130 of 6.82 was the best I was able to get on completely stock hardware and just tune changes. It's cold up here so I was struggling with consistency on launching the car, sometimes it would work, sometimes it it would just shut the lc down form wheel spin. I swapped the summers out for Michelin AS3+ 285/35/20 all around and now I'm cutting consistent 1.62 - 1.65 60fts in the cold. I also swapped all 4 downpipes to ER catless ones. I was originally only going to do the primaries, but after talking to several guys it seemed like all the faster cars had all 4 done. My friend had a set of lowers, so I bought them from him and put them on last weekend. The job took me about 5.5 hours, but doing it again I think I could do it in 3.5-4 hours.










And the result is new PB of 10.21 @136.xx and new 60-130 PB of 6.49, 0-60MPH in 2.56 with no roll out and 2.37 with 1-ft rollout which is how the magazines time these.








Now were are still in the process of finalizing the stage 2 tune, I am hoping to maybe see 10.1x from it and low 6s 60-130.

1/24/2020 UPDATE: Slight improvement to 60-130 on V2 E30 Beta file
__________________
997TT 6MT - 205 mph 1/2 Mile , 165 mph 1/4 Mile , 3.2 60-130 mph , 2.8 100-150 mph , 1350whp E85 , 875whp on 93
F90 M5
911SC

Last edited by prodigymb; 01-24-2020 at 10:42 AM..
Appreciate 15
      01-22-2020, 03:48 PM   #2
Bmwusabmw
Enlisted Member
11
Rep
49
Posts

Drives: Bmw M5
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigymb View Post
i have some Dragy testing data I wanted to share with everyone from doing some BM3 beta testing on my M5. I had bootmod3 on my F80 M3 Comp for 2 years and I really liked the platform. I have used a lot of tuners/ tuning platforms in the last 15 years ranging from old school EEPROM burns to ProEFI and Syvecs full standalone ECUs.

Things that brought me back to BM3 second time around:

Internal Logging - anyone who's custom remote tuned before knows logging is a PITA. you go out do a pull, connect to the device, pull the log, email the log to tuner, wait for revision. in BM3 you just double click to start and double click to stop and the log sits on the cloud and can be viewed by you and your tuner or shared with car buddies via link. Viewing/ Trimming the logs is very easy and clean too, can be done on computer or mobile. You click on the fields to show/hide them to make log easier to read.



after log is complete, you can label it to keep track of what it corresponds to, so that you can easily go back and compare to previous ones.



Fast Flashing - the initial flash takes about 5-6 minutes all in because it has to do the ECU unlocks and there are 2 ECUs in this car. The subsequent map change flashes take 2-3 minutes, again dual ECUs. Both are fast, so changing between 93 and E30 is quick at a gas station.

Below you can see all the maps I have tested for Pump gas for example. They are all available for me to flash unless deleted.



OBD WiFi Agent - this feature is awesome. Allows to log and flash using my cell phone, without needing a laptop. A good thing for someone looking to jump back and forth between pump and race fuel maps. Lately I have only been using this to log and flash.



User Adjustments - I haven't played with this in the M5 yet, but I used to in my M3. I would go in the settings and easily turn boost down in 1st and 2nd gears in the winter time for better traction. Things like turning cold start on and off are easy to do also.

I've had the M5 for about 2 months now and the best i got out of stock was a 10.84@127.5 MPH at the track with a crazy fast 1.59 60ft. Best It would do on the street was 11.1 with passenger 11.0 without around 125-126 MPH. The rest of my testing was done on the street. I have done stock, stage 1 93, stage 1 E30 and stage 2 E30 with catless primaries and secondaries.



So 10.45 @ 134.8 MPH and a 60-130 of 6.82 was the best I was able to get on completely stock hardware and just tune changes. It's cold up here so I was struggling with consistency on launching the car, sometimes it would work, sometimes it it would just shut the lc down form wheel spin. I swapped the summers out for Michelin AS3+ 285/35/20 all around and now I'm cutting consistent 1.62 - 1.65 60fts in the cold. I also swapped all 4 downpipes to ER catless ones. I was originally only going to do the primaries, but after talking to several guys it seemed like all the faster cars had all 4 done. My friend had a set of lowers, so I bought them from him and put them on last weekend. The job took me about 5.5 hours, but doing it again I think I could do it in 3.5-4 hours.



And the result is new PB of 10.21 @136.xx and new 60-130 PB of 6.49, 0-60MPH in 2.56 with no roll out and 2.37 with 1-ft rollout which is how the magazines time these.



Now were are still in the process of finalizing the stage 2 tune, I am hoping to maybe see 10.1x from it and low 6s 60-130.
Is the screenshot of the log from 93 stage 1?
Appreciate 1
      01-22-2020, 03:52 PM   #3
prodigymb
Lieutenant
160
Rep
479
Posts

Drives: F90 M5, 997TT, 911SC, 958D
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mexico

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwusabmw View Post
Is the screenshot of the log from 93 stage 1?
yes
__________________
997TT 6MT - 205 mph 1/2 Mile , 165 mph 1/4 Mile , 3.2 60-130 mph , 2.8 100-150 mph , 1350whp E85 , 875whp on 93
F90 M5
911SC
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2020, 03:54 PM   #4
Bmwusabmw
Enlisted Member
11
Rep
49
Posts

Drives: Bmw M5
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigymb View Post
yes
wanna sell your stock DPs?
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2020, 03:55 PM   #5
ss_m5
Enlisted Member
15
Rep
43
Posts

Drives: 2019 M5 Compitition
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: MD

iTrader: (0)

I know you don't care but I'm losing my patience waiting on BM3. I've had JB4 in my cart for months and I'm almost ready to pull the trigger.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2020, 03:58 PM   #6
Bmwusabmw
Enlisted Member
11
Rep
49
Posts

Drives: Bmw M5
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss_m5 View Post
I know you don't care but I'm losing my patience waiting on BM3. I've had JB4 in my cart for months and I'm almost ready to pull the trigger.
depends what your goals are.

E85 support is the strong point on BM3. I had BM3 and many JB4, both have their places.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2020, 04:01 PM   #7
ss_m5
Enlisted Member
15
Rep
43
Posts

Drives: 2019 M5 Compitition
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: MD

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwusabmw View Post
depends what your goals are.

E85 support is the strong point on BM3. I had BM3 and many JB4, both have their places.
I would much rather go with a tune then piggy. But the results guys are getting with JB4 are hard to ignore and I can buy it today.
Appreciate 2
      01-22-2020, 04:04 PM   #8
Bmwusabmw
Enlisted Member
11
Rep
49
Posts

Drives: Bmw M5
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss_m5 View Post
I would much rather go with a tune then piggy. But the results guys are getting with JB4 are hard to ignore and I can buy it today.
if BM3 were able to offer a warranty it would be a game changer. Pricing would go up a lot...but for many F90 owners its worth the piece of mind. Or the option with warranty or without.

I'd pay more for it.

Last edited by Bmwusabmw; 01-22-2020 at 04:22 PM..
Appreciate 1
F85MTuNED447.50

      01-22-2020, 09:33 PM   #9
Bmwusabmw
Enlisted Member
11
Rep
49
Posts

Drives: Bmw M5
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigymb View Post
yes
can you post the above log but with timing and AFR included?

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2020, 11:59 PM   #10
apsuard
Lieutenant
98
Rep
455
Posts

Drives: 2015 M5
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Minneapolis, MN

iTrader: (0)

Awesome thread with actual results unlike the multiple Noelle threads I had to catch up on today.

Iím in the Midwest and E85 is everywhere. Do we think this platform will eventually be able to run full E85?
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2020, 06:53 AM   #11
JBA87
Private First Class
9
Rep
146
Posts

Drives: 2019 BMW M5
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Palm beach gardens

iTrader: (0)

When is release ?
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2020, 10:26 AM   #12
gpdriver17
First Lieutenant
147
Rep
330
Posts

Drives: F90 M5
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by apsuard View Post
Awesome thread with actual results unlike the multiple Noelle threads I had to catch up on today.

Iím in the Midwest and E85 is everywhere. Do we think this platform will eventually be able to run full E85?
According to Terry at BMS, with charge pipe injection or meth it will.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2020, 11:23 AM   #13
Hockeytyme
Captain
Hockeytyme's Avatar
421
Rep
655
Posts

Drives: 2020 M5C
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Orange County, CA.

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigymb View Post
i have some Dragy testing data I wanted to share with everyone from doing some BM3 beta testing on my M5. I had bootmod3 on my F80 M3 Comp for 2 years and I really liked the platform. I have used a lot of tuners/ tuning platforms in the last 15 years ranging from old school EEPROM burns to ProEFI and Syvecs full standalone ECUs.

Things that brought me back to BM3 second time around:

Internal Logging - anyone who's custom remote tuned before knows logging is a PITA. you go out do a pull, connect to the device, pull the log, email the log to tuner, wait for revision. in BM3 you just double click to start and double click to stop and the log sits on the cloud and can be viewed by you and your tuner or shared with car buddies via link. Viewing/ Trimming the logs is very easy and clean too, can be done on computer or mobile. You click on the fields to show/hide them to make log easier to read.


after log is complete, you can label it to keep track of what it corresponds to, so that you can easily go back and compare to previous ones.

Fast Flashing - the initial flash takes about 5-6 minutes all in because it has to do the ECU unlocks and there are 2 ECUs in this car. The subsequent map change flashes take 2-3 minutes, again dual ECUs. Both are fast, so changing between 93 and E30 is quick at a gas station.

Below you can see all the maps I have tested for Pump gas for example. They are all available for me to flash unless deleted.

OBD WiFi Agent - this feature is awesome. Allows to log and flash using my cell phone, without needing a laptop. A good thing for someone looking to jump back and forth between pump and race fuel maps. Lately I have only been using this to log and flash.


User Adjustments - I haven't played with this in the M5 yet, but I used to in my M3. I would go in the settings and easily turn boost down in 1st and 2nd gears in the winter time for better traction. Things like turning cold start on and off are easy to do also.

I've had the M5 for about 2 months now and the best i got out of stock was a 10.84@127.5 MPH at the track with a crazy fast 1.59 60ft. Best It would do on the street was 11.1 with passenger 11.0 without around 125-126 MPH. The rest of my testing was done on the street. I have done stock, stage 1 93, stage 1 E30 and stage 2 E30 with catless primaries and secondaries.

So 10.45 @ 134.8 MPH and a 60-130 of 6.82 was the best I was able to get on completely stock hardware and just tune changes. It's cold up here so I was struggling with consistency on launching the car, sometimes it would work, sometimes it it would just shut the lc down form wheel spin. I swapped the summers out for Michelin AS3+ 285/35/20 all around and now I'm cutting consistent 1.62 - 1.65 60fts in the cold. I also swapped all 4 downpipes to ER catless ones. I was originally only going to do the primaries, but after talking to several guys it seemed like all the faster cars had all 4 done. My friend had a set of lowers, so I bought them from him and put them on last weekend. The job took me about 5.5 hours, but doing it again I think I could do it in 3.5-4 hours.



And the result is new PB of 10.21 @136.xx and new 60-130 PB of 6.49, 0-60MPH in 2.56 with no roll out and 2.37 with 1-ft rollout which is how the magazines time these.



Now were are still in the process of finalizing the stage 2 tune, I am hoping to maybe see 10.1x from it and low 6s 60-130.

Prodigy, definitely some solid numbers and a good start. That DA didn't hurt at all did it? lol Holy shit, I would kill to have that for a day.

Bootmod most definitely has some nice features and switching maps with your phone via OBD Agent, logging and being able to have multiple tunes from multiple tuners is awesome!

Too bad they couldn't get my 2020 to flash up properly. I have my licence and the agent sitting here on my desk though Waiting for the go.
__________________
0-60 2.42 -- 1/8 Mile 6.38 -- 1/4 Mile 9.89 -- 60-130 5.91
IG: @hockeytyme
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2020, 12:19 PM   #14
IancoleTX
Dillo boxers
IancoleTX's Avatar
United_States
213
Rep
3,330
Posts

Drives: 2019 M5C
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: USA

iTrader: (14)

When is the release date, Iíve been waiting almost a year.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2020, 12:29 PM   #15
mike@x-ph.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
mike@x-ph.com's Avatar
United_States
10961
Rep
120,260
Posts

Drives: 2007 e92 335i / 2013 F30 328
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (20)

Thank you for sharing your results OP
Appreciate 1
prodigymb160.00

      01-23-2020, 12:44 PM   #16
bm5bullit
Captain
bm5bullit's Avatar
United_States
133
Rep
792
Posts

Drives: 2019 BMW M5
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Texas

iTrader: (0)

I do believe your results are what most of us expected. When is the release date, Iíve been waiting almost a year and I ran out of popcorn.
__________________
2019 M5 - AW, Aragon ext. lthr, Carbon roof, B&W, BBS wheels, exhaust, Executive pkg..........
2017 Audi A8L - her car
2013 M5, AW, DP's, MSR CAI, Spec R, SOLD
2018 Chev. ZR2 truck, Daily Driver
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2020, 01:11 PM   #17
prodigymb
Lieutenant
160
Rep
479
Posts

Drives: F90 M5, 997TT, 911SC, 958D
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mexico

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
Thank you for sharing your results OP
got my downpipes from Mike ! highly recommend him. second time sourcing parts from him as well.
__________________
997TT 6MT - 205 mph 1/2 Mile , 165 mph 1/4 Mile , 3.2 60-130 mph , 2.8 100-150 mph , 1350whp E85 , 875whp on 93
F90 M5
911SC
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2020, 10:12 AM   #18
prodigymb
Lieutenant
160
Rep
479
Posts

Drives: F90 M5, 997TT, 911SC, 958D
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mexico

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss_m5 View Post
I know you don't care but I'm losing my patience waiting on BM3. I've had JB4 in my cart for months and I'm almost ready to pull the trigger.
i hear that and cant blame you. i just got the car so for me it worked out. the release is actually close now. everything works, ECU Uunlock, flashing, logging, ECU ID process so I think now its a matter of ironing out the beta maps.... then it will transition to open beta meaning that the files will be available OTS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwusabmw View Post
can you post the above log but with timing and AFR included?

Thanks
i will when the OTS tuning is complete. i don't want guys picking apart someones tuning work when it hasn't been finished. just a courtesy. i review the logs my self too and they look good, i posted that one just so guys can see the boost level I am at running these times. i have over 55 60-130 runs so far on the Dragy from this car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeytyme View Post
Prodigy, definitely some solid numbers and a good start. That DA didn't hurt at all did it? lol Holy shit, I would kill to have that for a day.

Too bad they couldn't get my 2020 to flash up properly. I have my licence and the agent sitting here on my desk though Waiting for the go.
yeah DA is great here now but most of the time its still really humid so it slows the car down. last night i was out testing and it was -1600DA, 30 Degrees and 75% humidity lol. the extreme low temps bring major traction issues. Forget about using factory Pirellis, PS4S worked ok but needed burounts and were inconsistent, now i switched to Michelin Pilot AS3+ which are an all season tire and work good but car still spins a ton. Because of spin it will short shift 1-2 shift and 2-3 shift.

on a side note how much boost are fast JB4 cars running that go 10.0-10.1 .... you guys have been doing it for a while so im curious whats everyone's comfort boost levels are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bm5bullit View Post
I do believe your results are what most of us expected. When is the release date, Iíve been waiting almost a year and I ran out of popcorn.
personally, i am very happy so far. the car is flying with minimal mods. i'm not sure when the release date will be BUT i have heard that pricing will be favorable and most likely stay at F10 M5 prices which is awesome !


on another note, i slightly improved my 60-130 testing the 2nd revision of the OTS E30 file last night...from a 6.49 with -1.07% to 6.43% flat slope.

__________________
997TT 6MT - 205 mph 1/2 Mile , 165 mph 1/4 Mile , 3.2 60-130 mph , 2.8 100-150 mph , 1350whp E85 , 875whp on 93
F90 M5
911SC
Appreciate 3
FSociety3226.00
F85MTuNED447.50

      01-24-2020, 11:04 AM   #19
FSociety
2020 X3M/X4M Coming Soon
FSociety's Avatar
No_Country
3226
Rep
7,105
Posts

Drives: F90 M5, F80 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NYC NJ CT PA FL

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
arty 0030:

BM3 Beta Gang!

OP and I leading the Development

Full DP's and All-Season Conti DWS06 275/35-20 all around tires and half tank of gas on this testing although I usually test on full tank.

First Attempt 10.27@136.41mph
Second Attempt 5 minutes later 10.21@137.71mph (better 60'ft)
Attached Images
  
__________________
F90 M5 @BM3Tuning/HCP STG1+ 6.6s | 10.3@134 | 0-60 2.61s | HCP STG2 60-130 6.24s 10.14@138
F98 X4MC

http://www.instagram.com/BMWF9XM

Last edited by FSociety; 01-24-2020 at 12:16 PM..
Appreciate 3
F85MTuNED447.50
Miko M5056.50

      01-24-2020, 11:18 AM   #20
Hockeytyme
Captain
Hockeytyme's Avatar
421
Rep
655
Posts

Drives: 2020 M5C
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Orange County, CA.

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigymb View Post


yeah DA is great here now but most of the time its still really humid so it slows the car down. last night i was out testing and it was -1600DA, 30 Degrees and 75% humidity lol. the extreme low temps bring major traction issues. Forget about using factory Pirellis, PS4S worked ok but needed burounts and were inconsistent, now i switched to Michelin Pilot AS3+ which are an all season tire and work good but car still spins a ton. Because of spin it will short shift 1-2 shift and 2-3 shift.

on a side note how much boost are fast JB4 cars running that go 10.0-10.1 .... you guys have been doing it for a while so im curious whats everyone's comfort boost levels are.
I think I'm the only one running 10.0-10.1 so I'm not sure what the others are running. I know most guys feel comfortable with map2 or 3 on race fuel or e30 which is an additive map of +5lbs. I use mainly map6 (1/4 mile runs) which is also additive at +6lbs. Theoretically map5 and map7 which are absolute target based should push the same or more but I haven't played with them at all. I see no difference from map2 to map3 and map2 on a decent night is 10.15.

I always thought it was dry here in CA. I never paid much attention until recently. I feel your pain with the humidity. My DA is always around +2000 and when I finally get a night that is going to in the high 40 degree range my tail starts wagging and I get all excited only to look and see the humidity is 87% lol
__________________
0-60 2.42 -- 1/8 Mile 6.38 -- 1/4 Mile 9.89 -- 60-130 5.91
IG: @hockeytyme
Appreciate 1
F85MTuNED447.50

      01-24-2020, 11:20 AM   #21
Jadar
Brigadier General
Jadar's Avatar
Serbia
1620
Rep
4,170
Posts

Drives: 2013 F30 335i MSport
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Michigan Ave.

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Dude that's sick! I love bm3 the platform is amazing.
Congrats on the numbers, I bet you can squeeze out some 9 second passes. Keeps us posted.
__________________
FBO-PS1 and stuff
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2020, 01:53 PM   #22
prodigymb
Lieutenant
160
Rep
479
Posts

Drives: F90 M5, 997TT, 911SC, 958D
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mexico

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeytyme View Post
I think I'm the only one running 10.0-10.1 so I'm not sure what the others are running. I know most guys feel comfortable with map2 or 3 on race fuel or e30 which is an additive map of +5lbs. I use mainly map6 (1/4 mile runs) which is also additive at +6lbs. Theoretically map5 and map7 which are absolute target based should push the same or more but I haven't played with them at all. I see no difference from map2 to map3 and map2 on a decent night is 10.15.

I always thought it was dry here in CA. I never paid much attention until recently. I feel your pain with the humidity. My DA is always around +2000 and when I finally get a night that is going to in the high 40 degree range my tail starts wagging and I get all excited only to look and see the humidity is 87% lol
there are several JB4 cars on Dragy in that range. Russian guy with 10.02, your car with 10.05, car in NJ 10.15, a new M8 in cali 10.16, M5 from cali 10.17.... so 5 which is pretty impressive.

as far as i know these things run 20-21psi stock so +6 map puts you at 27-28psi?? that's wild. again i'm curious what these things can reliably take, we all have heard the hurt engine stories I def don't want to send it to the moon.

here is a log from 5th gear on E30 last night. i am at around 21psi of boost right now.

__________________
997TT 6MT - 205 mph 1/2 Mile , 165 mph 1/4 Mile , 3.2 60-130 mph , 2.8 100-150 mph , 1350whp E85 , 875whp on 93
F90 M5
911SC

Last edited by prodigymb; 01-24-2020 at 02:03 PM..
Appreciate 2
FSociety3226.00
F85MTuNED447.50

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 PM.




m5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST