F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > e-sys launcher Tokenmaster is not keeping his promise
Studio RSR

01-12-2020, 08:24 AM   #1
lubovip
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW F10 LCI, I3 2014

Question e-sys launcher Tokenmaster is not keeping his promise

Hello All,

I'm starting this thread because I got tired emailing tokenmaster with requests about e-sys launcher pro.
I did followed his instructions and made two donated to St. Jude hospital. To be hones the first one I didn't followed his instructions to the last letter and because of that I did another donation. I'm not complaining about the donations. They were for a good cause.

It is been while I made the donations either in September or October. I received only one email from him asking me about the second donation details. I immediately replied back to him, but since the I never heard from him.
I realty don't won't to use any of the hacked versions of his program, but he is not helping me either. So how this can be? He is getting very mad at people who are trying to hack his launcher, but he is not giving us other choices.

If anyone has advise for me, please let me know.
Appreciate 0