F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest > F33 Side view mirrors
Extreme Powerhouse

12-23-2019, 05:35 PM   #1
deliveryman99
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 440i Convertable

F33 Side view mirrors

i just bought 2019 440I convertable and noticed my side rear view mirrors do not fold and unfold with the remote when i lock and unlock the car, apparently this model i bought does not come wit that, someone mentioned i might be able to flash and make that work, does anyone know if that is possible by flashing and if so how.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2019, 06:32 PM   #2
haagm58
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 328d Sport Line

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by deliveryman99 View Post
i just bought 2019 440I convertable and noticed my side rear view mirrors do not fold and unfold with the remote when i lock and unlock the car, apparently this model i bought does not come wit that, someone mentioned i might be able to flash and make that work, does anyone know if that is possible by flashing and if so how.

Thanks
Congrats on the excellent purchase! Do your mirrors fold by pushing the button on the inside driver door controls, near the mirror adjustment button? If so, you should be able to code the mirrors to fold and unfold with your remote using BimmerCode. Before using BimmerCode, while outside of the car, try holding the lock button on your remote for a few seconds and see if that does anything.
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2019, 10:47 AM   #3
deliveryman99
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 440i Convertable

Thank you for the info, the remote does not do any thing, i am speaking to a shop who does coding so i am hoping it would work. thanks
Appreciate 0