Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > tire shops GTA??

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

09-01-2008, 01:29 PM   #1
looking
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135

tire shops GTA??

Hey guys,

New here. Just wondering if anyone could recommend some good tire shops in woodbridge or the GTA?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2008, 01:40 PM   #2
diskopotato
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 335i

Of all the tire shops I've been to in the GTA Kipling Tire gets my vote. Great service and competitive prices.
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2008, 11:43 AM   #3
Fieno
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i

I like Steelcase tires for the most part in Markham
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2009, 11:28 PM   #4
Mars Bictor
Rep
Drives: '06 330i Sports Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by diskopotato View Post
Of all the tire shops I've been to in the GTA Kipling Tire gets my vote. Great service and competitive prices.
I don't know...when I got my winter rims and tires from them, it felt like I was being ripped off. Then, this spring, as I tried to book an appointment for summers and asked about prices, they wouldn't even return my calls. They kept saying that they would, but never happened. Even talking to big man, Justin didn't help. I will never go back there again.

I heard SimplyTire is good, but haven't checked it out myself.
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2009, 07:09 PM   #5
Limited Edition
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '06 VW Jetta 2.0T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Bictor View Post
I don't know...when I got my winter rims and tires from them, it felt like I was being ripped off. Then, this spring, as I tried to book an appointment for summers and asked about prices, they wouldn't even return my calls. They kept saying that they would, but never happened. Even talking to big man, Justin didn't help. I will never go back there again.

I heard SimplyTire is good, but haven't checked it out myself.

I can share with you my experience with about SimplyTire this past weekend. I had my friend's car done this past weekend with their offering for brake caliper painted. The job was done correctly, and the tires were good. Allen, the owner of the store is always very busy trying to answer calls and deal with multiple customers at once (He is the only guy that answers the phone and deals with walk in clients). He does get unorganized and tend forget things. It is difficult having a conversation over the phone with him.

Aside from him, his staff's workmanship are good. I didn't see any of them fooling around while they were working on my friend's car and others. They have a lot of selection of tires that they can source. Many people refer them and I only went because I was also referred by others.

Service: 4.5/5
Tire selection: 4.5/5
Price: 4/5
Communication: 2.5/5
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2009, 10:36 PM   #6
CaliE90
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
2021 M550xi  [0.00]