E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > TomTom RIDER Version 2 (latest version)

09-01-2008, 09:19 AM   #1
Hoops
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E70 X5 xDrive35d M Sport

Garage List
TomTom RIDER Version 2 (latest version)

Brand new and never been used TomTom Rider 2nd Edition. This is the very latest Rider Sat Nat and comes with the awsome Cardo Scala Headset. Instructions are spoken and heard via the headset as you are riding. It is fully bluetooth prepared and so you can also make and receive phonecalls and even text messages as you are riding, again via the bluetooth headset.
It was a birthday present last week from my parents but they hadnt realised that I had just sold my bike!!!! I have opened the box and switched the item on to ensure it is all working. Every item in the box is totally immaculate and brand new. The sat nav itself is totally unmarked and pristine - no marks at all. It is brand new and obviously comes with the full TomTom guarantee.
The box itself contains the following;
Sat Nav
Product Code Card
SD Memory Card
Cardo Scala Rider Headset
RAM Mount Mounting Kit
Holder and Security Strap
TomTom Case
Home Charger for Sat Nav
Home Charger for Cardo Scala Rider Headset
Full Documentation Pack and CD
Battery Cable
USB Cable

You know how much these cost - but happy to take reasonable and sensible offers.

Steve
Attached Images