BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking, and European Delivery    CCA Rebate

11-28-2019, 12:12 PM   #1
Funnysora
Enlisted Member
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Ms

CCA Rebate

Happy Thanksgiving and appreciate everyone's input in advance.

For CCA rebate is there a limit to one per household per calendar year, primary and associate combined?

I have primary membership and wifey has associate. Can we use for 1 each if we got 2 car before Dec this year? Couldn't find any explicit info online. The terms and condition made no mention of household limit but associate do enjoy the same benefit in terms of rebate.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2019, 08:52 AM   #2
Ex_Stig
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '24 X7 M60i

Garage List
2024 BMW X7 M60  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnysora View Post

For CCA rebate is there a limit to one per household per calendar year, primary and associate combined?

I have primary membership and wifey has associate. Can we use for 1 each if we got 2 car before Dec this year? Couldn't find any explicit info online. The terms and condition made no mention of household limit but associate do enjoy the same benefit in terms of rebate.
Yes. Primary member gets one per year and each associate member gets one per year.

Just make sure that if your wife is claiming the rebate that the car is in her name and not yours.

'25 M5 Touring (on the list, first slot)
'24 X7 M60i
'22 M5 CS - (sold)
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2019, 11:21 AM   #3
Funnysora
Enlisted Member
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNALUZU View Post
Quote:

Yes. Primary member gets one per year and each associate member gets one per year.

Just make sure that if your wife is claiming the rebate that the car is in her name and not yours.

Aiyaya so we can't hv both of our name just hers?
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2019, 12:18 PM   #4
Ex_Stig
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2024 BMW X7 M60  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hmmmm, that I'm not sure about. But, the folks at the CCA are super helpful so I'd give them a call on Monday and clarify.

'24 X7 M60i
'22 M5 CS - (sold)
Appreciate 1
vink92.00
      11-29-2019, 12:19 PM   #5
Funnysora
Enlisted Member
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hmmmm, that I'm not sure about. But, the folks at the CCA are super helpful so I'd give them a call on Monday and clarify.
Appreciate your help!
Appreciate 1
Ex_Stig2562.50
      11-29-2019, 02:36 PM   #6
vink
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M5C, 2020 BMW X7 M50i

Quote:
Quote:

So M5 is on my name and I applied for the CCA rebate last month. I'll take the delivery of X7 in December and it'll be on my wife's name. Can I add her as associate on my account and apply the rebate on her name? Address is same on paperwork.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2019, 02:51 PM   #7
Ex_Stig
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2024 BMW X7 M60  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vink View Post
Quote:
Quote:

So M5 is on my name and I applied for the CCA rebate last month. I'll take the delivery of X7 in December and it'll be on my wife's name. Can I add her as associate on my account and apply the rebate on her name? Address is same on paperwork.
Add her now, but she might have to be a member for a year prior.

The way around that is to buy her a 3 year membership $140 (roughly) and then it waives the waiting period.

Keep in mind, if you do the second route it has to be done within 14 days of delivery.

'24 X7 M60i
'22 M5 CS - (sold)
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2019, 06:20 AM   #8
vink
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The way around that is to buy her a 3 year membership $140 (roughly) and then it waives the waiting period.

Keep in mind, if you do the second route it has to be done within 14 days of delivery.
Went through the 2nd route for the M5. Though I've a 3 yr subscription now, should I still get a separate 3 yr for my wife to get the second discount?
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2019, 08:37 AM   #9
Ex_Stig
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2024 BMW X7 M60  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Went through the 2nd route for the M5. Though I've a 3 yr subscription now, should I still get a separate 3 yr for my wife to get the second discount?
I'm not 100% and don't want to steer you wrong. Hopefully the CCA office can clarify the best route to take.

'24 X7 M60i
'22 M5 CS - (sold)
Appreciate 1
vink92.00
      11-30-2019, 08:43 AM   #10
vink
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm not 100% and don't want to steer you wrong. Hopefully the CCA office can clarify the best route to take.
I'll call them on Monday. Thanks for your help!
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2019, 08:48 AM   #11
Stav
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Went through the same with an M5 and X5. I added my wife as an associate member just before taking delivery of the X5 (3 years). X5 in her name, M5 in mine but same household. It was not an issue - just make sure you get the 3 year associate and also ask them to prorate the 3 year associate to start from now (they usually start at the anniversary of the primary membership).
Appreciate 2
vink92.00
Ex_Stig2562.50
      12-01-2019, 01:33 AM   #12
Funnysora
Enlisted Member
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stav View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Went through the same with an M5 and X5. I added my wife as an associate member just before taking delivery of the X5 (3 years). X5 in her name, M5 in mine but same household. It was not an issue - just make sure you get the 3 year associate and also ask them to prorate the 3 year associate to start from now (they usually start at the anniversary of the primary membership).
Thank you
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2019, 03:02 PM   #13
Stealth7
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: No BMWs Right Now!

How do I apply for my CCA $1000 rebate? I purchased a 2 or 3 year membership last year.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2019, 03:14 PM   #14
Funnysora
Enlisted Member
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth7 View Post
How do I apply for my CCA $1000 rebate? I purchased a 2 or 3 year membership last year.

Thanks!
Go to BMW CCA website, login to your account and find the menu options for rebate application. Start a new request and put in all the info requested.
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2019, 03:30 PM   #15
Stealth7
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: No BMWs Right Now!

Thank you!
Appreciate 0