Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Technical Topics iDrive, Nav, Phone, Audio, Video, Cameras, Electronics Radio Not Working

11-10-2019, 03:57 PM   #1
Joemichael
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i

Radio Not Working

Hey y’all, new here! Looking to see if anyone has had the same issues. I searched the forum from top to bottom and couldn’t find anything, but I may have missed it!

I have a 2020 M340i and am having the following issues... Center speaker is blown, makes a fuzzy sound with any music, any drive mode. Now my radio won’t play any music, says “no source available”. This shows in any media mode, FM, Sirius, everything! Apple car play doesn’t work for music or phone calls either. When I try to turn the volume up it says “phone call” and plays nothing. I’ve tried with multiple phones, deleted them, did a reset on the guest profile, tried everything. Since I can’t even listen to music now, I have an appointment this week. Am I missing something? Or am I one of many who just have issues with a new system!

Any help is appreciated!
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2019, 04:29 PM   #2
premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Could be a number of things. Sounds like best to let dealer take care of it. You can try to call the BMW genius line and have them walk you thru on resetting the iDrive. Try to hold down the power button for 30 seconds and let it restart first. As far as the speaker sounding blown, that'll be for the dealer for sure.
Appreciate 1
EXE462100.00