BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

10-01-2019, 01:30 AM   #1
masaru
Rep
Drives: bmw x5 g05

Air suspension operation

When parking, the phenomenon that the air suspension level returns to Normal automatically occurs.

It is not 100%, but it occurs with a high probability.

1) After parking, when it is locked and lowered from the inside to the bottom, it returns to Nomarl.

2) After parking, lock it down to the bottom with the display key and return to Nomarl.

3) After parking, get down from the office down to the bottom and open the door again to raise the vehicle height.

I don't know if Coding is the cause,
Have you ever experienced this phenomenon if you are in an air suspension vehicle?

I want information.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2019, 05:45 AM   #2
dan321
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 40i

I always set mine to the bottom with switch on the console whenever I park. It never returns to Normal on its own except after I get in the car and drive off.

Sounds like something is wrong with your air suspension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by masaru View Post
Have you ever experienced this phenomenon if you are in an air suspension vehicle?

I want information.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2019, 07:31 PM   #3
masaru
Rep
Drives: bmw x5 g05

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan321 View Post
I always set mine to the bottom with switch on the console whenever I park. It never returns to Normal on its own except after I get in the car and drive off.

Sounds like something is wrong with your air suspension.

Is this because the damper is set to “SPORT” in the ECOPRO Inv. Setting?

With ECOPRO Inv., Lower it to the bottom, turn off the engine and lock it up. . .

There are no errors in ISTA, so I wonder if it is a specification from the beginning ...
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2019, 06:04 AM   #4
dan321
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 40i

I have iDrive set up to lock the car when I walk away from it, so it always locks itself after I leave the car.

I haven't changed any of the default drive settings. When I use EcoPor it is always the standard one, not the individual one.

Sometimes I set the lowest suspension setting before I turn off the engine and sometimes after. But it works the same either way and stays at the lower setting until I return and drive away.

One of the reasons it seems like your suspension is not working properly is that the main reason for the lowest setting is to make it easier to exit and then enter the car later when you return to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by masaru View Post
Is this because the damper is set to “SPORT” in the ECOPRO Inv. Setting?

With ECOPRO Inv., Lower it to the bottom, turn off the engine and lock it up. . .

There are no errors in ISTA, so I wonder if it is a specification from the beginning ...
Appreciate 0