E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > MULF2 Delete - Mic issue? (New BMW BT/USB Headunit + ANdroid HU)

09-27-2019, 05:46 AM   #1
nitesite
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

MULF2 Delete - Mic issue? (New BMW BT/USB Headunit + ANdroid HU)

I've searched here and Google and found many threads on installing a MULF2, but I want to remove mine properly!

I've got a 2007 RHD e92 without iDrive. It came with Professional HU, 676 HiFi and had a MULF2 with USB/AUX armrest and Bluetooth.

I've recently installed a 2011 model Professional Headunit with Bluetooth/USB built in. I've coded my VIN to it, coded it as HiFi, deleted the MULF from the VO and currently disabled the MOST.

Everything's working as it should - apart from the mic. I have an android unit installed which is working fine, it picks up "Ok Google" commands from the Android unit, but doesn't pick up any commands or BT voice calls through the headunit.

It's probably a wiring issue with regards to removing it from the MULF, but no idea how to solve? Anyone done anything similar, or have a solution. I also get an error code for Mic, short circuit when I read the car.
Appreciate 0