F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Suspension | Chassis | Brakes > GodSpeed Lowering Kit 435i Grand Coupe
Studio RSR

09-03-2019, 11:09 PM   #1
F36Baker
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

GodSpeed Lowering Kit 435i Grand Coupe

I’m hoping this post can help others on the forum as the 435i grand coupe seems to be the red headed step child on here...

I kept researching springs and everything I found kept coming back to the H&R. I personally feel like springs are springs. I know a lot of people will argue that higher quality ones won’t sag and handle better. Anyways it was really hard to find anything definitive that separated the H&R.

So I was looking around and all other springs said they only fit the 435i and not the grand coupe. Which was another puzzling piece to me as it should fit them the exact same.

So I went on eBay being cheap and found these god speeds that said they would fit a 435i.. I said +**%% it and bought them and decided I’d be the guinea pig.

They arrived and the color of them as super dope, I thought it was unique (don’t see it anyways once it’s installed). On the box is stated that they were for a F30 335i and I was like WTF! And said screw it and installed them.. a couple hours later I finished and dropped the car and I have to be honest.. WOW.. it looked perfect..

Dropped the car just over an inch in the front and exactly an inch In the rear( I have the M sport model).

I’m running 235/35/19 in the front, 275/30/19 in the rear. The fitment is perfect.. it really is. There barely any wheel gap and the fitment is a dream.

I paid $125 for these brand new with free shipping.

Soooo anyone out there unsure of this product or curious if it works on a grand coupe. It works perfect l!
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2019, 09:38 AM   #2
Logicoeur
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F30 335i xDrive

All of those springs will fit any 3 or 4 series. The spring rates may vary but not by much. People here have already been using rwd springs on xdrive with no issues.
F30 335iX | Remus Axleback | Fabspeed Catted DP | VRSF Comp IC | 18X9 ET35 19lb MT1 | 255/40/18 ECS | Ohlins RT Millway Street | Millway Control Arm Bushings | Turner Endlinks | TMH 75mm 14x1.5 Studs | BMW MPerf LSD | XDelete | Pipercross Filter | MHD Stg2 93
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2020, 10:17 PM   #3
Chadclark44@gmail.com
Rep
Drives: 435i gc f36

Any pics
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2020, 12:25 AM   #4
Gen13 F36
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 428i Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by F36Baker View Post
I’m hoping this post can help others on the forum as the 435i grand coupe seems to be the red headed step child on here...

I kept researching springs and everything I found kept coming back to the H&R. I personally feel like springs are springs. I know a lot of people will argue that higher quality ones won’t sag and handle better. Anyways it was really hard to find anything definitive that separated the H&R.

So I was looking around and all other springs said they only fit the 435i and not the grand coupe. Which was another puzzling piece to me as it should fit them the exact same.

So I went on eBay being cheap and found these god speeds that said they would fit a 435i.. I said +**%% it and bought them and decided I’d be the guinea pig.

They arrived and the color of them as super dope, I thought it was unique (don’t see it anyways once it’s installed). On the box is stated that they were for a F30 335i and I was like WTF! And said screw it and installed them.. a couple hours later I finished and dropped the car and I have to be honest.. WOW.. it looked perfect..

Dropped the car just over an inch in the front and exactly an inch In the rear( I have the M sport model).

I’m running 235/35/19 in the front, 275/30/19 in the rear. The fitment is perfect.. it really is. There barely any wheel gap and the fitment is a dream.

I paid $125 for these brand new with free shipping.

Soooo anyone out there unsure of this product or curious if it works on a grand coupe. It works perfect l!
Actually ... I heard they sub brand of apex but who knows. Time will tell so keep us updated.

Drive on them for a while , let say 3 month and give us a honest review. It would benefit the members of your impulse buy.

It will be a while for me to lower my car but I will be trying another uncommon coilovers this side of the pond. I made up my mind.... i will be getting Tein flex z coilovers with custom spring rate (4kg and 12/14kg). Yeah I'll give it a review too.
Appreciate 0