07-26-2019, 11:51 PM   #1
Usser555
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 435i

Loyalty Interest Rate Discount

Hi everybody.

I have a question about a loyalty discount price match:

Here in Canada, as a BMW owner, if I get in another BMW after my current lease is done, I would get 0.75% discount in interest rate (I utilized it multiple times). However, after a family member got into a Mercedes Benz, it opened for me a lot of choices. Mercedes Benz loyalty rate discount is 2% (a huge difference in monthly payments).

I was wondering if anybody was in this type of situation and if you asked BMW to match the rate discount and if they matched it?

I would like to stay with BMW after driving for many years, but this may become a deal breaker.

Thank you
Appreciate 1
      07-27-2019, 04:48 AM   #2
AustinV
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 40i (2019)

Did you try talking to BMW Sales? I’m sure they will be able to work something out for you. I think most experiences you’ll read over here are dealership subjective so I’d try the one you live close and where I’m sure you already have relationships established. But after all nothing wrong with driving Benz either, you gotta try everything in this life. That’s what I’m going to do after my currently first BMW...
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2019, 11:57 PM   #3
Usser555
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinV View Post
Did you try talking to BMW Sales? I’m sure they will be able to work something out for you. I think most experiences you’ll read over here are dealership subjective so I’d try the one you live close and where I’m sure you already have relationships established. But after all nothing wrong with driving Benz either, you gotta try everything in this life. That’s what I’m going to do after my currently first BMW...
Thanks for your reply.
I will ask them when time will come (in a couple of months) to match with MB loyalty discount. If they won't match it, as you said, nothing wrong with Benz
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2019, 08:24 PM   #4
Usser555
Enlisted Member
Rep

Anybody?
Appreciate 0