F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > B58 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > Eurodynamic tune
ARMA SPEED

07-22-2019, 07:38 PM   #1
WoDan23
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 #28i xdrive Sport M/T

Eurodynamic tune

Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know there is an alternative tune option that I had done recently on my 440ix GC. Eurodynamics tuning which offers a ton of options for b58 cars. Stage 1, 2, + however far you want to take it. I had a Jb4 at one point, but hated how not smooth power delivery was, and the occasional codes it would throw. So I was strongly considering bootmod3 and mhd based on the tons of reviews, but I really liked having it done for me and fine tuned to my likings by a professional. Done at CBtuning near Allentown, PA. Can’t recommend them enough! Car is outrageously smooth on a stage 2 tune (VRSF downpipe at same time) and makes a TON more power. Also didn’t have any of the teething issues I’ve seen with some of the other tunes, mostly because he takes my stock file, and created a tune specifically for my car, not just every other b58 out there. Let me know if there are any questions, but couldn’t be happier! Car is absolutely insane now!
Appreciate 0