E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > Swissvax Wood Polish

08-08-2008, 06:03 PM   #1
Houman21
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Nothin right now

Swissvax Wood Polish

So I just recieved some wood polish from Detailer's Domain. Is it ok to use a
different applicator pad to apply the polish instead of white pad that is mentioned in the directions? Can the polish be applied at low speed with a Dremel? Can it be applied with a yellow foam applicator pad? Should it be applied by hand?

On a side note: I have purchased items from both Detailer's Domain and Detailed Image, and I must say that both experiences have been great. Probably my most smooth online transactions. Detailer's Domain includes more bubble wrap than I could ever need and makes sure that those expensive (tiny) Swissvax products are protected.
George @ detailed image goes above and beyond, nuff said.

Being in SoCal I'll probably get my CG stuff from CG in Inglewood - has anyone local bought direct before?

UPDATE

Alright I misread the directions on the back - I know I'm an idiot. This stuff is amazing and smells delicious. With that said it's not a polish - it's a wax. Maybe if used with the proper pad it can be called a polish... I don't know

Last edited by Houman21; 08-08-2008 at 10:10 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2008, 07:38 PM   #2
Chris J
Learning "The Art"
United_States
Rep
Drives: Black BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houman21 View Post
So I just recieved some wood polish from Detailer's Domain. Is it ok to use a
different applicator pad to apply the polish instead of white pad that is mentioned in the directions? Can the polish be applied at low speed with a Dremel? Can it be applied with a yellow foam applicator pad? Should it be applied by hand?

On a side note: I have purchased items from both Detailer's Domain and Detailed Image, and I must say that both experiences have been great. Probably my most smooth online transactions. Detailer's Domain includes more bubble wrap than I could ever need and makes sure that those expensive (tiny) Swissvax products are protected.
George @ detailed image goes above and beyond, nuff said.

Being in SoCal I'll probably get my CG stuff from CG in Inglewood - has anyone local bought direct before?

I have bought direct from there before. Paul (the owner) is normally at the office and you can talk to him. It was kind of a far drive. I think they have a new office now in Whittier if that is closer to you.
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2008, 10:07 PM   #3
Houman21
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Nothin right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris J View Post
I have bought direct from there before. Paul (the owner) is normally at the office and you can talk to him. It was kind of a far drive. I think they have a new office now in Whittier if that is closer to you.
Thanks I'll check it out.