E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Can someone give me a little more information about this ... ?!?!

08-08-2008, 02:18 PM   #1
335xiMTL
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M5 Competition

Can someone give me a little more information about this ... ?!?!

Hello to all members ...
Haven't formally introduced myself as I was going to do so once I took delivery of my e92 335xi

Originally, I was going to go ahead and customize my coupe, however, the wait was wayyy too long given that I would have had to wait for the '09 model. So, as an alternative, my dealer suggested me to take what was already sent to production or whatever was on the lot. To make a long story short, I found the one I wanted and my dealer told me i'd be taking delivery early august ( i understood that this was an estimation and in my mind gave myself at least a 2 week cushion ) ...

I called BMW today and decided to see where they stood in the process. Anticipating good news like "Sir, your car is on a boat and on its way..." I get "Its on order, hasnt been sent to production yet ..." So now im waiting for this puppy and I was hoping you guys could answer some of my questions ...

Do you guys know when the deadline is to finish building all '08's given that they have to close for vacation and re-tooling for sept. builds ?

Approx. how long does it take for it to be shipped from the factory to the canadian border ( yes, im a canadian, from Montreal and hopefully im not in the wrong for posting here and not on the canadian boards... dont flame me i come in peace ! )

Thanks for the help boys ( and girls, for the couple that I did notice on the boards hehe ) ...

Last edited by 335xiMTL; 08-08-2008 at 02:46 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2008, 03:43 PM   #2
335xiMTL
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M5 Competition

Anyone ? Come on guys ... !!!
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2008, 03:54 PM   #3
Back in a Subie
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 15 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited

Garage List
May want to try this forum first
Car Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery)
http://www.e90post.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30