E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Don't even know how to title this annoyance!

03-28-2006, 09:59 PM   #1
shsander
325i Prem Pkg, Navigation, Cold Weather Pkg, 162 Whls
Rep
Drives: 2006 Deep Green Met 325i

Don't even know how to title this annoyance!

I have a Samsung I730 (Verizon) and the Bluetooth works fine unless I have a call waiting and cannot answer it. After I finish my call the phone acts as though it is trying to connect to an unknown caller with a very annoying loud ring but I am unable to accept or reject it with the idrive or my phone manually. It just keeps ringing until I manually disable the bluetooth on my phone or dial another call. I called the dealer and they don't understand. Said to bring it in but it may be a couple of weeks before my work schedule allows. Anyone have this?
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2006, 04:18 AM   #2
BitStream
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
I used to have an i730 when I first got the car. Only problems with bluetooth I had were with the address book. It wouldn't transfer over when the phone connected.

Never the problems you mention with call waiting though. Samsung has released an update for the phone, have you applied? Maybe this resolves it. Your other option is replacing the bluetooth stack on the phone - http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=169.

I see they even have a guide on how to install windows mobile 5 now too!
Appreciate 0