F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > B58 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > Data Logging Help
Extreme Powerhouse

05-14-2019, 02:32 PM   #1
tobefair-idontcare
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 340i

Data Logging Help

Is there a data logging tutorial for the F30 out there somewhere? I have a 17’ 340i that I have a MP flash tune installed on and want to be able to data log. I’m just not sure what all I would need to get started. I have a Bluetooth OBD connector that I used for some basic coding, but don’t know if that’s compatible with some iOS app that I could use to data log. Anyone out there know where I can find the info?
      05-14-2019, 05:33 PM   #2
InstigatorX
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2018 440i GC xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobefair-idontcare View Post
Is there a data logging tutorial for the F30 out there somewhere? I have a 17’ 340i that I have a MP flash tune installed on and want to be able to data log. I’m just not sure what all I would need to get started. I have a Bluetooth OBD connector that I used for some basic coding, but don’t know if that’s compatible with some iOS app that I could use to data log. Anyone out there know where I can find the info?
I thought MP had a logger in their app? In general, each tune has their own logger. I would check with Alex about MP. He uses an Ethernet connect OBD so you'll need that at least. Bluetooth won't work.
Appreciate 0