E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > WTB Zito ZF05 or Similar

04-08-2019, 01:03 PM   #1
sKruPz
Man Man
United_States
Rep
Drives: TiAg E90 330i

WTB Zito ZF05 or Similar

Hello, I'm looking for a set of four Zito ZF05 wheels in the gunmetal finish. I prefer a staggered setup of 19x9 et35 and 19x10 et 38, but please offer whatever you may have. 19" and gunmetal/silver is required, black is possible, but no bronze please. Summer tires would be great, not looking for all season or winter unless they're dirt cheap.

Of course, it will be very difficult to find someone with this specific set of wheels, so if you have something similar please offer me. I'm located in Iowa City, IA and often am in Des Moines. Will meet anywhere near or can deal with shipping with payment via PayPal. I am ready to purchase, and I do have a set of 18" OZ wheels with Blizzaks, stock set of 17" style 159s, and some Niche Misanos in 17" for trade.

Here's a picture of the wheel to make it easier. Thanks!