BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > Wheels / Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Shout out to Paul @ PK Auto Design

03-27-2019, 09:30 AM   #1
SConn
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Shout out to Paul @ PK Auto Design

I just wanted to share my experience with Paul at PK Auto Design. Purchased a set of Vorsteiner rims and Michelin PS A/S 3+ about a month ago.

Customer service was amazing! He answered all of my questions, he even did his own research to double check fitment when I was wavering between tire sizes. The price was very fair and the shipping was super fast!

I will also say I contacted another forum vendor first and the price he quoted me was even higher than the prices I saw for the same rims on Ebay. When I mentioned this, I was told if I provided the link, he'd match the price. Really?? As a forum member going through a forum vendor, I was really put off by that.

Anyway, super happy and would highly recommend PK Auto Design!
Attached Images

03-27-2019, 10:44 AM   #2
ecitizen
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SConn View Post
I just wanted to share my experience with Paul at PK Auto Design. Purchased a set of Vorsteiner rims and Michelin PS A/S 3+ about a month ago.

Customer service was amazing! He answered all of my questions, he even did his own research to double check fitment when I was wavering between tire sizes. The price was very fair and the shipping was super fast!

I will also say I contacted another forum vendor first and the price he quoted me was even higher than the prices I saw for the same rims on Ebay. When I mentioned this, I was told if I provided the link, he'd match the price. Really?? As a forum member going through a forum vendor, I was really put off by that.

Anyway, super happy and would highly recommend PK Auto Design!
Looks great. What wheel sizes did you end up with? Is your car dropped at all and did you use spacers? Any rubbing? Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2019, 12:54 PM   #3
SConn
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Thanks ecitizen! These are 19's. Vorsteiner uses a specific offset for their M2 wheels. Very close to what the stock rims are with 10mm spacers in front at 15 mm in back.
I'm dropped with Eibachs.
No rubbing at all and surprisingly, I'm just high enough to avoid scraping as well. Of course I'm super careful anyway having been driving very low cars for a while now. And we'll see how that changes once I get my front lip on.
      03-27-2019, 06:40 PM   #4
Mr Pete
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 997 GT3 4.1, Golf R (daily)

What size tires did you go with? And wheel widths?

Looks fantastic!
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2019, 07:35 PM   #5
SConn
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pete View Post
What size tires did you go with? And wheel widths?

Looks fantastic!
Went with tire size 245/35 in front with 19x9 rims and rears have 285/30 with 19x10.5.