F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > X35d owners north London/Hertfordshire
Studio RSR

03-13-2019, 11:07 AM   #1
WillLowe
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F32 435d

X35d owners north London/Hertfordshire

Since I only owned my 435d for 2 weeks and had (it mapped a few days after buying) before BMW took the car in for the egr fault and kept the car for 8 weeks I cant remember what the car felt like before handing it over. I cant help but feel the 435d isnt as powerful and am wondering if BMW may have removed the map. Although my previous car was a 335d with hybrid turbos so perhaps I'm comparing the two.

Anyway I was wondering if anyone around London/Hertfordshire or even the north east when I'm next back in Newcastle would be willing to let me compare my car against theirs to gauge if it is mapped or back to standard. I've already rang evolve who have said bring it in and they will check but means taking a day off work.
Appreciate 0