E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > John Holtz BMW

06-25-2005, 05:28 PM   #1
e90fanatic
Absolute0
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Has a Roundel

Thumbs up John Holtz BMW

I just went to John Holtz today to place the order for my 330i. The staff were all friendly and helpful. Best of all, they knew what they were doing. I had some problem with Park Ave before when the sales just couldn't get the options or the prices right. (Don't know if they were actually testing if I really had the invoice prices). Anyways, I'm glad that I'm all set for the european delivery. Scheduled for Oct 7th delivery in Munich. Ask for Gavin if you want a good deal and good experience.
      06-25-2005, 11:09 PM   #2
scottjones
Professional Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8

Gavin is the man... i'll give Holtz that. They are 100% lucky to have him with thier BMW store... he's a absolute wealth of knowledge and an excellent salesman. I'll be buying from him withing a few weeks i'm guessing.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2005, 06:16 PM   #3
scottjones
Professional Member
United_States
Rep

Well,

Tommorow I am going to goto John Holtz BMW again... this time, to have my wife drive the 330i and to put my money down on one and get it on it's way. Time to sell my Eclipse... lol.

I'll keep everyone up to date... but... I went in and spoke with the general sales manager, Todd Rickman and can say that I am VERY pleased with him and Gavin(my salesman).

Thank you thus far on John Holtz BMW, Gavin and Todd. If you give me the price I want... i'll like you both even more. Everyone keep thier finger's crossed...

John Holtz BMW is an excellent dealership, FAR better than thier Acura store who wouldn't even open the door to a new TL for me let alone let me test drive it when I was a ready and able buyer.

John Holtz BMW = A(+ depends on how they work with price)
John Holtz Acura = I would rather buy a big wheel from kmart than an Acura from them.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2005, 07:24 PM   #4
e90fanatic
Absolute0
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Has a Roundel

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottjones
Well,

Tommorow I am going to goto John Holtz BMW again... this time, to have my wife drive the 330i and to put my money down on one and get it on it's way. Time to sell my Eclipse... lol.

I'll keep everyone up to date... but... I went in and spoke with the general sales manager, Todd Rickman and can say that I am VERY pleased with him and Gavin(my salesman).

Thank you thus far on John Holtz BMW, Gavin and Todd. If you give me the price I want... i'll like you both even more. Everyone keep thier finger's crossed...

John Holtz BMW is an excellent dealership, FAR better than thier Acura store who wouldn't even open the door to a new TL for me let alone let me test drive it when I was a ready and able buyer.

John Holtz BMW = A(+ depends on how they work with price)
John Holtz Acura = I would rather buy a big wheel from kmart than an Acura from them.
Gavin will not be in until tuesday but I might be in the area tmr around John Holtz BMW too...getting some clear bra work done at a place near the dealership.
      07-08-2005, 07:40 PM   #5
scottjones
Professional Member
United_States
Rep

In the area...

Yea, I know when he's going to be back... 14th. I have been working with Todd personally since Gavin has been gone... My wife still needs to drive the 330 tommorow and i'll take some time to do so as well(just because i'm addicted, not because I need to sell myself, lol)

When will you be in town? I am going to goto the dealership at about 10-10:30am... have commitments at one for a graduation party. Did you pick yours up yet? Where are you having your clear bra done? How much?
Appreciate 0