F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Image stuck on infotainment screen
Extreme Powerhouse

02-15-2019, 01:41 PM   #1
RyanG
Registered
Wales
Rep
Drives: 430dX

Image stuck on infotainment screen

Whilst driving around today I noticed the "routing type" pop up stayed on screen whilst driving for whole journey.
I have set a few of the "Favourites Buttons" as a regular destinations I use so when I pressed as usual today it calculates route and the green box pop up with fastest route selected stayed on screen calculated route in background however the green box stayed in image foreground, if I changed to media/settings/ selected another route it stayed in front of all other screen images similar to a "burnt image" on a Plasma tv but still in coloured green table, I did turn off screen through options but when I turned it on again it was there. I did quickly try stopping engine and opening drivers door at some lights which usually turns off everything but when I closed door and restarted engine it was still there. Didn't get a a chance to take photo as I was driving and forgot when I stopped.

When I got back in the car to drive home tonight it didn't happen.
F32 March 15
Maps - Next2019-1
Recently updated Software via usb to most recent version (2018/2019).

Has anyone else had a similar issue/any idea what I mean?
Appreciate 0