BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M5 F90 (2018+) General Forums F90 M5 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking, and European Delivery    Leasing BMW M5 comp

10-30-2018, 12:49 AM   #1
Funnyjoe
Registered
Rep
Drives: M5

Leasing BMW M5 comp

Hey guys! I am new to this forum but hopefully soon will be back to owning BMW. I went thru a lot of leasing topics and seems you guys have big knowledge about "right" deal price. Not in big rush to buy right now but want to be in car by end of the year. Should i go for it now or wait for end of the year sales?

I am eyeing this beauty https://www.crevierbmw.com/detail-20...-18064330.html

What would be good sell price for this counting in bmw loyalty?
I was thinking about puting 5k down but i saw a lot recommends just 1st payment and fees.Lease terms would be 10k/y for 36 months.

I also see lease rates are not as good as they used to be, do you think m5 comp would be a good buy option?

Thanks for help
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2018, 10:53 PM   #2
samthemanm5
Registered
Rep
Drives: S5 to M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnyjoe View Post
Hey guys! I am new to this forum but hopefully soon will be back to owning BMW. I went thru a lot of leasing topics and seems you guys have big knowledge about "right" deal price. Not in big rush to buy right now but want to be in car by end of the year. Should i go for it now or wait for end of the year sales?

I am eyeing this beauty https://www.crevierbmw.com/detail-20...-18064330.html

What would be good sell price for this counting in bmw loyalty?
I was thinking about puting 5k down but i saw a lot recommends just 1st payment and fees.Lease terms would be 10k/y for 36 months.

I also see lease rates are not as good as they used to be, do you think m5 comp would be a good buy option?

Thanks for help
Nice!
Appreciate 0