Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > my shocks are blown? or is it just the rft's?

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

07-06-2008, 02:50 PM   #1
krnshinsa
Captain
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

my shocks are blown? or is it just the rft's?

This past month my car has been driving horrible. I feel the road's bump significantly. I don't know whether its the shocks or the fact my run flat tires are shit (bubbles in one of them). I just order 19" csl's with falken's. By changing my rims and tires will there by a big difference in the ride? or should I complain to BMW and hopefully they can replace my shocks or whatever is wrong with them?
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2008, 02:51 PM   #2
itsbrokeagain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1999 528iT, E53 X5, E46 325xi

prolly the runflats. They ride like shit. I have my car lowered for the last 26k miles on stock sport shocks, and have not had an issue.
Appreciate 0