BMW 1-Series Forum (F20) 135i - 1Addicts.com > Second Generation 1 Series Forum > DIY Guides and Instructions > Navigating iDrive without Screen

10-04-2018, 07:53 AM   #1
adriancascio94
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 118i F20 2013

Navigating iDrive without Screen

So my iDrive screen has recently failed on me and haven't gotten around to replacing it as of yet. I've recently replaced all tyres as there was a puncture in one and the others were due. Since then I've been struggling to navigate through the iDrive menu to reset the tyre pressure sensor to get rid of the warning on my smaller screen. Can anyone help me out to reset the tyre pressure sensor without having the ability to see the iDrive menu?
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2018, 10:06 AM   #2
No one
Major
Rep
Drives: F21 118i

You can adjust the tyre pressure to match the system's expectation. If the expectation is correct, of course! When you reset the system last time, was it for the incorrectly inflated (punctured) tyre? If you have it set for correct tyre pressure it should not mind your tyre change - check the pressure and make sure it's even on the axle!
Appreciate 0