08-23-2018, 08:43 PM   #1
V.Smurf
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: M2 LBB DCT (LCI) | X3 30i

Great Review on the M2C

Hi All,

The Australian Press hasn't really mentioned the M2C much, and what I have seen looks to be regurgitated from other sources. So it was great to read this review that was written by someone who'd driven it. It provides a strongly positive assessment of the capabilities of the car.

I'd also not realised that the suspension and steering had been reworked and upgraded: in the review, the steering gets a special mention for being far better than before, and it wasn't bad in the M2

Enjoy!
Appreciate 1
cptobvious2531.50
      08-23-2018, 09:46 PM   #2
Davil
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: M2 CS, 18 Vantage AMR, 00 WRX

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by V.Smurf View Post
Hi All,

The Australian Press hasn't really mentioned the M2C much, and what I have seen looks to be regurgitated from other sources. So it was great to read this review that was written by someone who'd driven it. It provides a strongly positive assessment of the capabilities of the car.

I'd also not realised that the suspension and steering had been reworked and upgraded: in the review, the steering gets a special mention for being far better than before, and it wasn't bad in the M2

Enjoy!
Actually a load of Australians went over and the reviews were incredible. You can see them in the sticky reviews thread. A few video reviews too. Enjoy!
Appreciate 0