BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

08-13-2018, 09:33 PM   #1
nevin
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: AA

FS: 2018 Jeep Trackhawk on 22” Strasse Wheels

I’m selling my 2018 Trackhawk. It has 3500 miles. I shouldn’t have bought it in the first place. I already have an X5 and pick up truck, another SUV is pointless for us. I’m selling this to get back into an M2/3/4 or Aston Martin . It’s got tons of power and sounds freaking awesome! Its so much fun to drive but it has got to go. The Wife and I travel a decent amount so we have to keep the X5 hybrid for MPG purposes. Otherwise the X5 would be gone well before this beast!

It’s sitting on 22” Strasse wheels. They are in perfect condition, I had to wait over two months for these to get made. They retail for over $10,000!

I hit a deer 4 hours after I took the car off the dealer lot, I was in my neighborhood and only going 10mph. Then a few months later we had a bad storm and a traffic barrier hit it again. I can get details of the work that was done for anyone interested so you can see that both instances were pretty minor. The Carfax only shows the first incident, not sure why but I want the potential buyer to know.

More information and pictures are in my autotrader ad. Thanks for looking!
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...archRadius=100

I hate when I goto a for sale thread on the forums and there are zero pictures. I’m trying to load some but after 10 minutes an error screen comes up and says to contact an admin. Please check out my autotrader ad in the mean time.

Feel free to text me anytime, 302.745.3147. Thanks!
Appreciate 0