E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > Seat belt assist - stuck 3 inches out

07-28-2018, 04:57 PM   #1
Monzo
Registered
Rep
Drives: 320d msport

Question Seat belt assist - stuck 3 inches out

Hi everyone,
Just want to let you know that this is my first post. I have searched all previous posts and nothing really covers the problem I currently have as they’re mostly mostly about seat belt assist that won’t catch the seat belt or arms that are stuck out completely.
On the passenger side, my seat belt assist is protruding by about 2-3 inches, as visible in the photos and is stuck in this position. It had been working For months but is now stuck in this position. When the drivers side retracts it makes a few clicking sounds and twitches while it obviously is trying to retract.
Id love any help you can give on how to fix this, as it’s my favourite wanky feature of the car after the drinks cooler fed by the AC!
Many thanks,
A first time and very happy beemer owner, Le Mans Zo
Attached Images

Appreciate 0