E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > FS: 2013 335i xDrive 6MT (M Sport) $25,000

07-03-2018, 12:46 PM   #1
PearlyN55
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i xDrive

FS: 2013 335i xDrive 6MT (M Sport) $25,000

I am selling my White 2013 335i xDrive BMW, it is a coupe, it is 6 Speed manual with the M Sports Package. The car is in a 9/10 condition, Has 48,000 miles on it right now and will continue to go up seeing as its my daily as of right now. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the vehicle, oil changes every 5000 miles, just had the car serviced 3 weeks ago at BMW (6/8/18) Had the oil changed, spark plugs replaced, new belt and tensioner, had a new turbo system including any and all pipes or tubes attached to the turbo system installed due to a recall for my specific batch of manufacturing so the vehicle has a brand new turbo with as of now only has 500 miles on it, that is on the record of the vehicle through BMW. Also had the brakes and rotors replaced on the vehicle as well. Clutch was replaced around 35k also upgraded to an OEM BMW 550 Clutch. Water pump and thermostat replaced at 37k-ish miles, Everything ever done to this vehicle was done by a friend of mine who is a Level 1 BMW technician, meaning he is apart of the best in his dealership when it comes to clean work and getting it done the right way, that also means that anything ever replaced on the vehicle was of Genuine OEM BMW parts. The car is mechanically perfect. The body has its standard wear a few very tiny rock chips here and there barely noticeable, a hair line scratch on the driver side of the bumper also unnoticeable. All the modifications done to the vehicle are all of the highest quality available for this model no matter the brand. The price is final there isn't much I'd be willing to negotiate considering the service history and the following upgrades done to the vehicle. I really am in no rush to sell the car simply looking to upgrade to something else so don't waste my time and assume I'm going to entertain any low ballers or time wasters.

THINGS DONE TO THE VEHICLE:

BMW 550 Clutch Kit (Handles power much better then stock clutch)
BMW Performance Exhaust
VRSF 3" Catless Downpipe
BMS JB4
MHD Back End Flasher
BMS Cold Air Intake
COBB Charge Pipe
DV+ Diverter Valve
Full Carbon Fiber Kit that includes front lip, side skirts, and wing
KW V1 Inox Coilovers
Avant Garde M359 19" Wheels with Falken Tires with warranty on both wheels and tires

IF INTERESTED CONTACT INFO IS 973-931-0171
Attached Images

Last edited by PearlyN55; 07-03-2018 at 12:48 PM.. Reason: Contact info Added
Appreciate 0