E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > New-ish Member - 2011 335i e90 M-Sport

06-13-2018, 10:05 AM   #1
C2YT
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e90 335i

New-ish Member - 2011 335i e90 M-Sport

Hello everyone! Hope I am posting in the right section.

Wanted to share a few pictures of my vehicle. I searched high and low for a 2011 BMW 335i e90 and luckily found one fairly local with low miles, been lurking around here since December of '17. I specifically wanted the m-sport package and the HK sound. The car only had 31.5k on it when I brought her home back in late-February. I really would have preferred a M6 car, but couldn't pass up the low miles. Now sits at almost 37k miles. Absolutely loving it!

In the couple months I have owned it the car has changed quite a bit. When I bought it there was a few modifications already installed. Here they are:

- BMS JB4 Type A Harness
- BMS Air Intake
- Active Autowerke N55 Downpipe
- PE Modification
- M3 Tri-Color Stitching
- Weathertech Floor Mats

Overall it was tastefully modified to the point where it was more enjoyable to drive. Of course I wanted more. Here is what has been done:

- Removed JB4 (personal preference)
- Installed VRSF 7" Intercooler
- Fabricated 2.5" lower charge pipe
- Installed CX Chargepipe (chargepipe blew off and took out t-map sensor)
- Flashed MHD Stage 2+
- Flashed xHP Stage 3
- Installed carbon fiber splitters
- Installed 19" BBS-LM Replica Wheels
- 20% Ceramic Tints

I think the next step would probably be the MHD e85 mix maps, but there is only one station "local" so it wouldn't make much sense for a DD. I'm fairly active on the n55 facebook group and hope to learn more about the platform.

I really had to compress these images down. Any tips to getting high-quality photos uploaded? Thanks!
Appreciate 2
meekz36.50
tlow982188.00