F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > 2006 GSX-R 1000, in fantastic shape with lots of goodies included
Studio RSR

06-12-2018, 12:26 PM   #1
BMW DIY Guy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
2024 BMW M2  [9.80]
2017 BMW X1  [10.00]
2001 BMW X5  [10.00]
2006 GSX-R 1000, in fantastic shape with lots of goodies included

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Yeah, not a BMW I know but thought I would share this here. Hopefully not breaking any rules. Full pics included in the link, I need this sold like yesterday.

Hey guys and gals, HATE to do it but I am forced to sell my motorcycle. This is a 2006 GSX-R 1000, sanely owned by me for 10 years. The factory frame reinforcement has been done, and the bike is in really great shape. There are a few scuffs and scrapes as one would expect in a 12your bike (unreal its that old!!) but otherwise excellent shape. Tires are great, religiously maintained and kept up, aftermarket air filter and stainless steel brake lines. Micron aftermarket exhaust and the sale would include front and rear stands, upgraded gel seat, guardian brand cover and several matching tank and rear bags. Kept indoors its entirely life, and never just sat out in bad weather.

The only *slight* thing wrong is 105 degree sun in E WA caused the gauges face to internally crack a little. Still waterproof, readable and everything works fine. Never got around to replacing the gauge cluster because it works perfectly and is sealed. You can see the cracks in the pic of the gauges for mileage.

The bike has not been thrashed, slammed down 100x times or otherwise mistreated. It will be hard for you to find a better bike. This is a stupid fast bike, and is NOT A STARTER BIKE, please keep that in mind. This is faster than most exotic sports cars and can and will kill if you dont ride intelligently.

Price is reasonable, firm and more than fair especially considering the extras included.

Lastly.. ***NO TEST RIDES WITHOUT CASH IN MY HAND FIRST*** Too many stories of someone taking a bike for a "test ride" and never coming back. Happy to show you the bike, ride it for demonstration, but if you want to ride it without me, its cash in *my* hand first.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/est/m...614241080.html

'Lillith' F87 M2 Competition Build Thread
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2018, 08:34 PM   #2
BMW DIY Guy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
2024 BMW M2  [9.80]
2017 BMW X1  [10.00]