E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Help! Bluetooth Stop Working After Update the TEL/MULF VIN #

05-29-2018, 11:41 PM   #1
jltboricua
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i N54 Engine 3.0L

Garage List
Help! Bluetooth Stop Working After Update the TEL/MULF VIN #

Hi Guys, First thing. Sorry about my English does not my Native Language. My name is George. I am a member of the forum and Please I need some help. I have a 2007 335i sport premium package. I have Ediabas Inpa (winkfp, NCSexpert, Tool 32, BMWTool programs. I am learned to do some coding and programming watching youtube videos and reading in the Forum. I was programming the vin number of the TEL / MULF module because the vin no. it appeared ??????? in the INPA UIF. Before programming and coding the Bluetooth was working perfectly. When the programming and coding was ended , the Bluetooth icon (telephone) disappear in the screen radio. I could fix the vin number but now the Bluetooth does not work. This is what I did. I did the same process to update FMR Module without any issue but the story was different with TEL/MULF module. I following those steps:
1. Connect a battery charger, connect K+DCAN cable into a PC usb port, connect the cable to the ODII, Open the Program then push the key w/o start the car
2. Open INPA, choose my chassis E90, go to Funtional Job,
3. F3 UIF, TEL / MULF Module ZB Number and VIN no. was copy in Notepad sheet.
4. Exit INPA.
5. Open winkFP, F1 Comfort Mode, F2 Choose ZUSB, in ECU Family choose TEL / MULF, OK,
6. F4 Enter Vin OK,
7. F8 Done, F3 Prog ZB Update, "The user information field can still be programmed 1 times program ecu? OK, last step says ZUSB-update programming ok, OK. WINKfp Exit.
8. Return it to NCSexpert, File, Load Profile, Revtor,
9. F1, F3, choose chassis, e89 ok, choose CAS OK, F6 Back, F4 process ECU, Choose control unit 2RAD OK, enter SGET data OK
10. F2 change Job, choose codierendaten_lessen OK,
11. F3 Execute Job,
12. Open ncsexpert work folder, choose FSW_PSW_TRC, ctrl F to open the finder, search Bluetooth_RAD2 delete nitch, Return to finder search ULF_ECE delete NITCH, close the finder,
13. Go to file, save as, all files, add .MAN and save.
14. Return to NCSexpert, F2 change job, choose SG_CODIEREN,
15. F3 Execute Job, wait until say codind ended. I do not know if the whole process is correct or I did something wrong or everything is wrong. As long as the phone symbol does not appear on the screen Radio, it will not work. When I push it the call button in the steering wheel the default voice accept my command like read phone book, save name, dial name, dial number, but don’t connecting anything. Also can’t pairing with my cel phone. Please if anyone can help me solve this issue?. What I'm doing wrong? Does anyone give me some hint or send me some link to fix the problem? I would appreciate all the help in advance. Also I can pay to Remote Coding Services. All SP-Daten Files are Updated. All Software are running as well. Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2018, 09:06 PM   #2
jltboricua
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i N54 Engine 3.0L

Garage List
anyone?
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2019, 06:53 PM   #3
pncaldwell
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i

Hello, did you ever get this figured out?
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2020, 12:36 AM   #4
2008-335xi-N54-E92
Rep
Drives: 2006 bmw 530i e60

Quote:
Originally Posted by jltboricua View Post
anyone?
Hi I know this is an old post but Incase some one runs into same problem as you this might help.

1) you did every thing correct as far as “read” and “wrote the code”

2) the Bluetooth may not work because you need to go in and add the “$xxx” xxx represent your car option that controls the blue tooth.

3) you’ll need to get into the “FA WRITE” by adding the “$xxx” for that Bluetooth under the VO (vehicle order)

4) FA WRITE it to your CAS ecu and your NFRM or FRM
Appreciate 0