E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Resetting Vehicle Check...

05-24-2018, 06:05 PM   #1
Keidame
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Space Grey 328i xDrive

Resetting Vehicle Check...

Hey guys (sorry if it's a double post, it's not showing a made another), I need to reset my Vehicle Check light/mileage, but following the guides isn't helping me.
I can get to the option, but "Reset" doesn't pop up. I was able to get it to pop up once, but it went away and my tpms light took its place, and I've been unable to get it to show up again.
(I can't get the "Reset" option to come up for anything)
Does anyone know why this may be? Thank you!
      05-24-2018, 06:13 PM   #2
Silent9n54
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keidame View Post
Hey guys (sorry if it's a double post, it's not showing a made another), I need to reset my Vehicle Check light/mileage, but following the guides isn't helping me.
I can get to the option, but "Reset" doesn't pop up. I was able to get it to pop up once, but it went away and my tpms light took its place, and I've been unable to get it to show up again.
maybe if you hold it for a few seconds reset comes up

make sure the car is not running
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2018, 06:23 PM   #3
Keidame
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Space Grey 328i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanker604 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keidame View Post
maybe if you hold it for a few seconds reset comes up

make sure the car is not running
It doesn't unfortunately :/ I've been trying for a couple of hours (getting frustrated along the way lol) I don't know if having the nav/mmi changes anything, but other than that it's just a 2011 328xi :/