E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > F/S 284 Wheels

05-05-2018, 07:35 PM   #1
Byson335ix
Registered
Rep
Drives: 335ix 09

F/S 284 Wheels

For Sale 284 Wheels Tires are in ok shape and all have 50% or more life left in them. Some of the tires have small nails. All rims ride true and I never had any repairs done to them. The rims show normal signs of wear but nothing too excessive. I'm located in Westchester and I'd like to sell them locally since shipping is a pain. Asking $400 for the set picked up or dropped off anywhere in Westchester County. For a response text (914) 830-9605 it didn’t let me post any pictures this is the response I got (Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing or mismatched.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error. Just txt for pictures
Appreciate 0