THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics DIY and Coding Discussions Can F45 bimmercode speed limit display?

04-10-2018, 07:00 AM   #1
Emufriedchicken
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW 225i Active Tourer

Can F45 bimmercode speed limit display?

as the thread title suggests can my Australian delivered 225i active tourer have the speed limit displayed on the dash and the HUD. Is a hardware update needed or can it be coded with bimmercode. Not sure if my current options on the car have the ability to do this or not? Your thoughts n advice please?
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2018, 12:53 PM   #2
//M235ixD
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 //M235i xDrive

Speed limit info is captured by The camera integrated into the rear-view mirror This hardware is the first requirement. it comes with Driver assistance package which also require Navigation. So a lot of veritable and requirements to figure out what you have and whats possible. I believe this is not just a coding option a long list of hardware is needed for this to work.

There might be after market options out there .. check out this thread.

https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1398944

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emufriedchicken View Post
as the thread title suggests can my Australian delivered 225i active tourer have the speed limit displayed on the dash and the HUD. Is a hardware update needed or can it be coded with bimmercode. Not sure if my current options on the car have the ability to do this or not? Your thoughts n advice please?
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2018, 02:55 PM   #3
zup2sky
Private
Rep
Drives: M235I AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M235ixD View Post
Speed limit info is captured by The camera integrated into the rear-view mirror This hardware is the first requirement. it comes with Driver assistance package which also require Navigation. So a lot of veritable and requirements to figure out what you have and whats possible. I believe this is not just a coding option a long list of hardware is needed for this to work.

There might be after market options out there .. check out this thread.

https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1398944
My vehicle is equipped with both the camera for lane departure and collision warning and navigation- has anyone successfully coded in speed limit display?

Cheers
Appreciate 0