E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Manuals, Invoice/MSRP Pricing, Buying Guides, Bulletins, etc. > 2008 335i- Headlight diagrams different from manual

06-09-2008, 09:20 AM   #1
bolinp78
G35 convertee
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i (AW)

2008 335i- Headlight diagrams different from manual

I have a 2008 335i sedan with sport/premium package. I have Xenons, I'm guessing why the manual is different from my actual car.

I'm trying to change my headlamp bulbs out. The manual indicates that there are three separate plastic covers with housings for low/high/turn signal beams. I go in and there is only one large plastic cover. I took it off and it looks like this is where the Xenons are housed. It looks very complicated in there. I can't find any of the other housings anywhere.

I found this to be pretty irritating, that the manual instructions do not match up, but maybe I'm just missing something.
Appreciate 0