F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Exterior Parts > OEM BMW Racing Cycle Holder for BMW roof racks, mountain bike fits too CHICAGO pickup
proTUNING Freaks

03-27-2018, 10:08 AM   #1
jet987
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 Mazda MX5 Miata Club/BBS

Garage List
2017 BMW 230I  [0.00]
OEM BMW Racing Cycle Holder for BMW roof racks, mountain bike fits too CHICAGO pickup

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Selling my BMW Racing Cycle Holder for BMW roof racks. Contrary to the name it also fits mountain bikes just fine, my 29er fit perfectly. Not sure if a fat bike will fit. Model number is 82 72 2 326 514. It fits on BMW roof racks, not sure if it'll fit in other racks. It connects to the rack with a metal plate that inserts into the roof rack's channels then tightens down with a lever on top. It doesn't strap to the rack like other bike holders, just uses the levers to tighten it down. I used it on my 2017 BMW 230i with an OEM BMW roof rack to carry my mountain bike to the trails, great solid rack. Fork mounts in the front, rear tire straps down in the back, and place the front tire in the trunk. I transported my bike an hour at a time on the expressway at 75mph and had no issues, nothing came loose, everything always stayed tight. Comes with 2 original keys that lock the holder to the rack, and locks the bike to the holder. Very good condition, only very minor nicks from occasional use. No corrosion whatsoever. When not in use always stored indoors in a closet. Selling because I have another car with different rack attachment to carry my bikes. FYI in another ad I'm selling the OEM BMW roof rack that I used this holder with, fits BMW 2 and 4 series.

$80 firm in cash, no hurry to sell. Local pick up only in Chicago in the Logan Square neighborhood in the northwest side. No shipping as I don't have a box and if I added shipping, price would be close to new.

Attached Images