F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Exterior Parts > OEM BMW Roof Rack Base Support Bars for 4 & 2 series, CHICAGO pick up
Studio RSR

03-27-2018, 10:04 AM   #1
jet987
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 Mazda MX5 Miata Club/BBS

Garage List
2017 BMW 230I  [0.00]
OEM BMW Roof Rack Base Support Bars for 4 & 2 series, CHICAGO pick up

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Selling my BMW Roof Rack Base Support Bars for 4 series and 2 series BMWs. Model number is 82-71-2-361-815 as pictured. Very good condition, very minor scuffs from occasional use and storage. Used only a few times on my 2017 BMW 230i, and when not in use I stored it indoors in my closet. No corrosion whatsoever. Finish is brushed aluminum. Comes with 4 original keys. Rubber cover inserts for both bars are included as pictured, never used. Also included are the original torque wrench, manual (several different languages), and styrofoam protector to protect the car's paint when installing the rack. Rack fits all BMW 4 series and 2 series including the M2 and M4 (no convertibles of course!). Racks do not touch the paint. Selling because I have another car with different rack attachments to carry my bikes. In another ad I'm selling a BMW Racing Cycle Holder that attaches to this rack. Contrary to the name it fits mountain bikes too with room to spare.

$120 cash firm, no hurry to sell. Local pick up only in Chicago in the Logan Square neighborhood in the northwest side. If I shipped it, price would probably be almost the same as a new rack, I don't have a box anyway.

Attached Images