F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > 2001 BMW M3 6MT Vert- Carbon Black- IA- $13,500
Extreme Powerhouse

03-02-2018, 02:13 PM   #1
Big_CG
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5

2001 BMW M3 6MT Vert- Carbon Black- IA- $13,500

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Options and Packages: Cold Weather, Xenon, Navigation, Harman Kardon

Miles: 128,686

Color: Carbon Black/Grey

Drivetrain: S54 333hp 3.2L 8,000 rpm redline / 6 sp. Manual [ Very Rare]

Summary:

Included with the car is one key and any spare parts I might have. It is a blast to drive and is as legendary as everyone says. If you are looking at E46 M3’s you probably know that to find one in stock form that hasn’t been beat on, with no accidents and with a perfect maintenance record is highly rare. The values on these seems to be going up especially in 6MT form so buy now while the prices are low. This car is ranked #1 on the latest 2018 hagerty bull market collectible car list.

I’ve owned many sports cars in the past and I am really impressed with the E46 M3 even when compared to some modern cars.

History: The car has had no paint work or accidents. All 3 previous owners were BMW enthusiasts and performed early maintenance to keep the car in top shape. The car was always warmed up properly and never driven in the winter. I have many receipts and all records of the repairs/maintenance done on the car. I also have the carfax available.

Reason for sale: I am a BMW enthusiast and have owned 10+ over the years. I like to research and buy great cars to experience them, then move on to the next one that catches my interest. This example is one of the best I have seen for the price. I watched the market for over a year before buying this M3. Selling to upgrade to a newer M235i. If you are new to the M3 world, contact me and I will be happy to share my knowledge.

Vehicle Condition:

Exterior: 8.5/10. There are some rock chips on front, curb rash on a couple wheels. Some shallow door dings. Otherwise its in great shape for the year and the paint is still really glossy. No rips in the top. It’s never been driven in winter, always garaged. All glass is clear and intact with no cracks.

Interior: 8.5/10. Overall looks great for the year. Carpet has been swapped to black to add a two-tone look. The grey seats show minimal wear. The top works perfectly and there is no slowness or damage like some verts. Everything works with no warning lights.

Mechanical: 10/10. No known issues at all, runs and drives excellent with no leaks or weird noises. Motor is very strong and sounds great. Never raced or tracked.

Recent repairs/maintenance:

This car has been enthusiast maintained since new and all of the common E46 M3 issues have already been addressed. In the last few years, the following major components have been replaced:

Beisan complete VANOS bulletproofing kit
All control arms replaced- OEM
New OEM battery
Clutch and flywheel- OEM
All struts and springs- OEM
Entire cooling system replaced- OEM
Michelin PSS tires all around
Fan and fan clutch
All belts and pulleys replaced
Starter replaced OEM
Alternator replaced OEM
Center support bearing, guibo, flex disc replaced
Sway bar links replaced- Moog
Rod bearing recall done (at 40k miles)
Oil changes every 4k miles with spec fluid
All 4 OEM brake rotors and pads
CPV O ring replaced
Full diff service with bushings and bolts
Subframe inspected with no issues present at all - see video playlist

There are many other records of services and minor part replacements. The full maintenance list is linked below:

As you can see- this car has been impeccably maintained and is ready to go. There are other M3’s around 80k miles that need a ton of maintenance, this one has had everything that usually goes wrong on these cars replaced already.

Modifications:

Khoalty Helios LED angel eyes
Dark corner lights
LED sidemarkers
Suede wrapped steering wheel
Eonon navi unit with 2 aftermarket front speakers and amp. Rear speakers removed
ZHP shift knob
Black carpet swapped from ‘04 M3

Known issues:

The odometer pixels are fading on a couple digits. This is an easy repair and I could have this taken care of before sale for a bit extra. There is curb rash on a couple wheels. A few rock chips on the hood/front fender, a couple shallow door dings. Rear bumper has a small area of cracking paint.

Terms

Cash, wire transfer, or local verified cashiers check only.
Serious inquiries only
If the ad is up, it is available
No test drives without cash in hand. No exceptions.

Please review all pics and videos and text or call if you are interested.

High Res photo album 50+ photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/DIKUNxH74DWbd3M13

Video playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...wWaMJiiDA2Bv4y

Total maintenance file https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Appreciate 0
      03-06-2018, 11:16 AM   #2
X2 Monstah
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 X2 XDrive 28i M Sport

Beautiful car. GLWS!
Appreciate 0