F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > bmw f30 LED headlights retfofit - no welcome lights
proTUNING Freaks

02-16-2018, 06:17 AM   #1
mpier
Poland
Rep
Drives: F30 320i

bmw f30 LED headlights retfofit - no welcome lights

Hello,

I have BMW f30 Pre LCI vin: k132514

The car had standard halogen headlights that were converted to oryginal BMW f30 LCI LED hedlights [non adaptive]. LED headlights function good: light short, light long, daytime running lights and turn signals are OK

Unfortunately there are no welcome lights - the rings are not lit and the direction indicator don’t light in the headlights when closing / opening the car. light switch position is A, in i drive i marked welcome lights.

Can You say what - what parameters should be coded for welcome lights and indicators in the lamps when opening/closing the car in headlights – FEM or FLE or TMS or others modules?
sorry for my English.

thank you in advance for your answer.

Regards, Martin
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2018, 07:57 AM   #2
mpier
Poland
Rep
Drives: F30 320i

I add that welcome lights are turned on in the Idrive. when opening the car, the headlight do not shine at all [no blinker and DRL - rings]. tail lights work with welcome lights - they are shine.
when turning on the car, the headlights work - light switch position is A
Appreciate 0