E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N55 Turbo Engine Tuning and Exhaust Modifications - 335i Tuning > A/C Condenser replacement/install

12-19-2017, 12:47 AM   #1
das86turbo
Rep
Drives: M3

A/C Condenser replacement/install

My car was involved in a front end hit that took out all the plastic back to the engine. And there's a lot of plastic. I'm not able to figure out how the A/C condenser mounts back into the vertical carriers that hold the radiator. (note all the parts were destroyed, so I have nothing to go on). On the left (drivers) side of the condenser are two horizontal tabs that appear to fit into the left side carrier. On the right is plastic clip/bracket about 4" long. I'm not able to figure out how it "clips" into the right side carrier. Without it the condenser is "flopping" around with ~1/4" between it and the radiator. This simple step is all that is holding me up from competing the repair! Any experience with this is appreciated.

Thanks

Das
Appreciate 0